Convicted for self defence

Guest Lens

but if u ask someone to turn down the music and they respond angrily, accept that theyre not gona turn it down, ask again knowing u will get an even angrier reaction.

So what are you saying? He was justified in doing it because he was angry, and he shouldn't go to prison?

Or just that the guy might have been a bit foolish to persist in asking somebody who was clearly deranged to turn their music down? You can't go through life being scared of asking anybody to stop doing something anti-social, on the basis that them punching you in the face 5 times is a reasonable reaction

pos and c/s rorscach

i hope some of you are just joking about thinking this guy was "provoked". if you're serious, lol @ your "parents"

trust. there is some f*ck*ng retards on vip2.

self defence you know :lol:

I'm assuming that the guy that got punched over was a white guy.

When did it happen that white breddahs began thinking it was ok to touch a Blackman (African no less) for any reason at all?

What I mean is it was only in the 90s when just being black was enough for any size white guy to not want none for nothing at all. It just came across that once upon a time, 1 on 1 no white guys wouldn't even bother turning up against a Blackman and the few that did quickly received a beat down.

Fast forward to 2010 and there's a white guy on a train tappin an Af on the shoulder?!?

No surprise he got his head lick off at all

How is any of this even relevant?

This is how

tbh

this is why black people have bad reputations for lacking self control and violence

I figure the white guy should've just known better

And that makes you proud? White people should fear the black man?

Reality check - its 2010, you need to llow the stupid generalisations. We don't roll around with spears no mo' (*)

Thats like saying if I saw a China-man on the train causing aggro I shouldn't approach him because he could be the long lost descendant of Bruce Lee.

But anyways, thats not the point. The guy wasn't 16/17/18....the brother is 33!!

If you're in your 30's and you don't have the cranial capacity to react to a situation accordingly then your mother failed you, and you failed at life. Let him reflect on his foolish actions. I'm sure he has no regrets....

I'd expect that kind of retort from a youth - you're a grown-ass man.

Come on son.

Don't act like a donkey, all I'm saying is I'm surprised by the way things have changed so rapidly.

Your Bruce Lee lyric while amusing, it suggests that racial stereotypes don't exist and this is what I'm talking about.

When I was a teenager in the 90s (again I'm telling another sheep I'm not in my 30s) white kids tended not to want none from black yutes just because they was black yutes.

Am I proud that the African battered the breddah? Don't be a prick, I'm as appalled and disappointed as any self respecting black man but my point was simply that the white guy should have known or at least considered that he might be crossing a line by touching him.

[John Travolta]You know it, she knows it Marcelos knows it and Antwoine shoulda f*ck*ng better known better[/John Travolta]

• Downvote 1

alot of this discussion is ridiculous tbh, espesh all da racist nonsense, he was attacked by 1 black man

he wasnt justififed in his actions and it wasnt right but da guy brought it on himself, if he had touched him once and got beat up i could feel for him but he touched the guy once, he was basically threatened and then he touched him again

plus everyones talking about him politely askin him to turn the music down, we wernt there, dont know what he said and from my experience of public transport people are rarely ever polite in words and tone, plus the media always omits foolishness/negativity from the one they are portraying as the victim [not saying this guy aint the victim]

• Upvote 2

Guest TimeBomb

but if u ask someone to turn down the music and they respond angrily, accept that theyre not gona turn it down, ask again knowing u will get an even angrier reaction.

So what are you saying? He was justified in doing it because he was angry, and he shouldn't go to prison?

Or just that the guy might have been a bit foolish to persist in asking somebody who was clearly deranged to turn their music down? You can't go through life being scared of asking anybody to stop doing something anti-social, on the basis that them punching you in the face 5 times is a reasonable reaction

no not justified, but accept the fact that after the first angry response its probably not wise to ask again.

• Upvote 1

When did it happen that white breddahs began thinking it was ok to touch a Blackman (African no less) for any reason at all?

What I mean is it was only in the 90s when just being black was enough for any size white guy to not want none for nothing at all. It just came across that once upon a time, 1 on 1 no white guys wouldn't even bother turning up against a Blackman and the few that did quickly received a beat down.

Fast forward to 2010 and there's a white guy on a train tappin an Af on the shoulder?!?

How is any of this even relevant?

This is how

tbh

this is why black people have bad reputations for lacking self control and violence

I figure the white guy should've just known better

And that makes you proud? White people should fear the black man?

Reality check - its 2010, you need to llow the stupid generalisations. We don't roll around with spears no mo' (*)

Thats like saying if I saw a China-man on the train causing aggro I shouldn't approach him because he could be the long lost descendant of Bruce Lee.

But anyways, thats not the point. The guy wasn't 16/17/18....the brother is 33!!

If you're in your 30's and you don't have the cranial capacity to react to a situation accordingly then your mother failed you, and you failed at life. Let him reflect on his foolish actions. I'm sure he has no regrets....

I'd expect that kind of retort from a youth - you're a grown-ass man.

Come on son.

Don't act like a donkey, all I'm saying is I'm surprised by the way things have changed so rapidly.

Your Bruce Lee lyric while amusing, it suggests that racial stereotypes don't exist and this is what I'm talking about.

When I was a teenager in the 90s (again I'm telling another sheep I'm not in my 30s) white kids tended not to want none from black yutes just because they was black yutes.

Am I proud that the African battered the breddah? Don't be a prick, I'm as appalled and disappointed as any self respecting black man but my point was simply that the white guy should have known or at least considered that he might be crossing a line by touching him.

[John Travolta]You know it, she knows it Marcelos knows it and Antwoine shoulda f*ck*ng better known better[/John Travolta]

Again. There hasn't been a rapid change, you're talking about the 90's here.

We've experienced the 90's, the noughties, its now 2010. Stop living in the past.

No-one is denying that racial stereotypes STILL exist (for crying out loud I'm a black guy from London living up north- I see it everyday!), I'm just saying WE as black folk don't have to continue to conform to them.

Anyways we're straying from the point here.

Whether the guys were black, white, or chinese. He f*cked up. He over-reacted.

• Upvote 1

How is any of this even relevant.....

SO back to the point. If he hit him once or twice....maybe just maybe I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Its reasonable force and everyone has lost their mind at one time or another. But if you tump someone five times, over something as little as that...then sh*t....let him spend the 100 hours reflecting on his stupidity.

c/s drc

and Gandalf for someone so old you are certainly not wise

• Upvote 3

I dont agree with the way he punched man out but it's these kind of things you just let go. Its not like your in for a 3 hour journey with his music. You'll be off the train soon.

Guy must have anger issues if he punches people over that though. It's laughable claiming it was self defence :lol:

How is any of this even relevant.....

SO back to the point. If he hit him once or twice....maybe just maybe I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Its reasonable force and everyone has lost their mind at one time or another. But if you tump someone five times, over something as little as that...then sh*t....let him spend the 100 hours reflecting on his stupidity.

c/s drc

and Gandalf for someone so old you are certainly not wise

Smfh what exactly have I said that hasn't made sense any any regard? Please post it cos it seems to me like certain people just ain't picking up what I'm putting down. So blinkered by "He must be in his 30s". So go for it, I urge you to show me something that makes no sense that I've dropped. If it doesn't then fair enough. If I can't explain it better then again, fair enough. We can just look at it as the mental retardation of a 30 something year old individual.

Go on

Let's be honest, when someone gets on public transport and they are playing their music obscenely loud, they know their music is loud. So the first thing you can gleem from that is they don't give one f*ck about you or what you've got to say. Understanding that mental stance should make you consider that it's probably a good idea to leave said person to their devices cos troubling them could cause a real problem. Did the African respond correctly? I've said no already, I've said I was appalled already, but the white guy should have summed up the situation and clocked that it was probably best to leave it after the first tap and the warning.

Am I saying anything that makes people think I don't get what happened here?

Too many of you are so transfixed on the "old, crazy" myth that you can't see real talk or have a real consideration for whats actually being said. Your just passin it off as the rant of a crazy old guy cos one person decided I was 30 something so you took it as gospel and obeyed that commandment.

Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes. Cornflakes contain spermicides to help with population control. I can see through walls. Hitler and Elvis are the same person.

See that's crazy, everyone knows Elvis was reincarnated as Justin Beiber ;)

• Downvote 1

gandalf is kinda chatting sh*t but i assumed and still assume its on purpose lol.

if my mother or relative whom i know would want to say something in similar situations used the train i wouldn't want her to be punched up cos all she did was say something.

Do I say anywhere that I wanted it to happen? See? Where are you getting it from?

Guest Rorschach

Gandalf your chatting fraff

Stop going on about people thinkign your old and crazy, it's making you look old and crazy

Whether or not you think it was wise for the man to ask the other man (and man he was, he was 33, not some kid) to turn down his music, is irrelevant

• Upvote 1