BlackBerry Down

Mr. Gayle

Guest phonecharger

TBH DRAWING A GIRLS NUMBER IS WAY BETTER THAN DRAWING A PIN

WHILE YOUR SPEECHING IT ON BBM SHE PROBALY HAS 15 OTHER CONVERSATIONS OPENED WITH KWEKU AND JEROME ETC

/

DRAWING A TING AND SPEECHIN IT ON THE PHONE ON THE FIRST CALL THEN MOVING ON TO TXTING FTW

this was me years ago

but these days i despise speaking to girls on the phone

cba with the nonsense talk its so pointless

prestigious tings affi get a pillow talk brah

• Upvote 3

Drawning a pin or drawing a number makes little difference. If a chicks into you then she's into you. Just for me her number is irrelevant coz I aint talking on the phone with no broad and texting is pointless when I've got bbm.

If she deletes you off bbm what makes you think it would of been different if you was texting?

• Upvote 2

Guest phonecharger

Drawning a pin or drawing a number makes little difference. If a chicks into you then she's into you. Just for me her number is irrelevant coz I aint talking on the phone with no broad and texting is pointless when I've got bbm.

If she deletes you off bbm what makes you think it would of been different if you was texting?

cos man can ring her back and quote the lyrics on a sweetboy ting caz

• Upvote 7

i get girls pins... when ive stablished some sort of good rappor over bbm sometimes i may say wots ur numba

bearing in mind

I HAVE ASKED 1 LIGHTY I HAVE DRAWN I ACTUALLY DONT REMEMBER DRAWING HER... I ASK FOR HER NUMBER AS A JOKE 1ST TIME ROUND TO SEE IF SHE WOULD GIVE IT BECOZ I THOUGHT WE HAD ACTUALLY GOT ALONG PARRING BOTH OF US ETC ETC THEM BANTERS THERE AND SHES DUCKING THE QUESTION... SAYING THIS LIKE WHY? I CAN SPEAK AND ASK HER THINGS THROUGH BBM I WAS LIKE HEEEEEEEH?

FAIIIIIIIIIIR ENOUGH

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

What like pressing one button 2 access it? Yh mad long

iPhone is a grown man ting tbh an ur going on like you can't get a iPhone 3 for cheap

All blackberry has is bbm without it it's shit

I have both but all I use the Blackberry 4 is messenger got

Pay as u go chip don't think I've ever made a call on it or given out the number