Man City & Arsenal To ''Fight It Out For Reus''

Mame Biram Diouf

Every other player mentioned has an argument for playing for any team in the world.

Cazorla doesn't.

Lol. Stop it.

you aint been watching santi of late

hitting that first season form

give him a run of games in the no.10 role hes a beast

OK lads Santi Cazorla would walk into any team in the world.

Every other player mentioned has an argument for playing for any team in the world.

Cazorla doesn't.

Lol. Stop it.

you aint been watching santi of late

hitting that first season form

give him a run of games in the no.10 role hes a beast

OK lads Santi Cazorla would walk into any team in the world.

No, don't switch lanes! You said argument, there is a valid argument for Santi, if there is Cesc.

Fuck what Ozil has done in the Prem, fact is he is the only cert - He walks into Germany national team, was a starter at Madrid. He literally walks in and around for every team he plays for.

Cesc didn't walk into the Barcelona team, nor the Spanish team. Squads of both? Yes.

Alexis didnt walk into the Barcelona team either, squad? Yes.

The only hypotheticals, are Cazorla, Hazard, Reus and if we are saying Cesc and Alexis meet criteria, than yes all three could walk into the squads of any team in the world...

Like I said Porchy would 100% say the Arsenal trio is better.

On here the debate will wavier cos Chelsea "The Invincibles" are top, Cesc and Hazard are BALLIN, Arsenal are struggling and Wenger leaves no substance to let his do what they gotta do.

But rewind two years and I know who wins this on Vip2 lol.

The Cazorla walking into any team was sarcastic bro.

That was never my argument.

Fabregas has near on 100 caps for Spain.

Played 151 times for Barca in 3 years was he untouchable? Fuck no. Was he in the first team? Hell yes.

Sanchez likewise.

Would Real, Bayern, Chelsea, Barca all have them in there squads? IMO yes. 

Would they have Cazorla IMO no.

Cazorla has 69 caps for Spain... So what? They where in the first team squad, not in the first team. Thats the point, it why they are back/in the Prem. What dont you get? They played there it didnt work, he was close to joining Madrid a few times, it didnt work out. To say he couldn't be a squad player like they where at Barcelona, or at Real Madrid is foolish. Important player? Hell no, better players fill that role, but Cesc, Ozil, Alexis, Reus & Hazard wouldn't be important either, at Madrid or Barcelona.

Thats you opinion, now in your opinion explain why he doesn't have an argument.

Cazorla has 69 caps for Spain... So what? They where in the first team squad, not in the first team. Thats the point, it why they are back/in the Prem. What dont you get? They played there it didnt work, he was close to joining Madrid a few times, it didnt work out. To say he couldn't be a squad player like they where at Barcelona, or at Real Madrid is foolish. Important player? Hell no, better players fill that role, but Cesc, Ozil, Alexis, Reus & Hazard wouldn't be important either, at Madrid or Barcelona.

Thats you opinion, now in your opinion explain why he doesn't have an argument.

Because when I look at Barca, Bayern and Madrid I don't even have him making the bench.

It's quite simple really.

He would probably get 10 apps a year in each of those teams.

If he got transfer listed tomorrow Juve, Athletico, Dortmund would be interested not those teams.

Those teams are more likely to be interested in him than Cazorla.

I said there was an argument to be made he could play for any team in the world. Not they would.

I didn't rate him as highly but since he's joined us he's been the absolute bollocks.

Lampard is better than him along with Messi, Ronaldo and every other player in the world he captained my team in 2 European Cup finals he's the best ever.

That Cazorla guy being mentioned was mad disrespectful to the other participants still.

please respect santi 

Cazorla doesn't.

Hazard is the only one out of the 6 mentioned that walks into ANY team. The rest have either been sold from them teams or nearly joined and it didn't happen. They all hold bench if they're lucky.

Lol @ that being a wild statement when half of you don't even watch Bundesliga until Munich started destroying Europe. Reus isn't top tier yet and doesn't even belong in a conversation with Hazard yet, Cesc has been sold by the same team he can apparently walk into. Hazard is your only argument and this season he doesn't touch Sanchez.

I'm not breaking Chelsea down any further. But lol @ talking about Santi like that. That's more disrespectful than anything I said. :lol: