Dreadlocks

kerser

wouldn't reccomend morris roots mad unfriendly, and they didnt do my hair with any love. Locstafari on Brownhill rd Catford is way better.

on their website it says from 35 for a wash an twist? what have they actually charged you? Locstafari that is? and what country are they from?

cos morris roots have the same thing an they charged me 45 and said cos 35 is for long time customers or some crud like that

i went to morris roots first time to start my locs and i found their attitude kinda f*ckry like they thought i had put product/perm/whatever in my natural hair didnt wanna believe thats just my hair and that was one of the ones in tooting

so i went to the one on garratt lane the other day, they were a bit better but I couldnt really understand their accents

wouldn't reccomend morris roots mad unfriendly, and they didnt do my hair with any love. Locstafari on Brownhill rd Catford is way better.

on their website it says from 35 for a wash an twist? what have they actually charged you? Locstafari that is? and what country are they from?

cos morris roots have the same thing an they charged me 45 and said cos 35 is for long time customers or some crud like that

i went to morris roots first time to start my locs and i found their attitude kinda f*ckry like they thought i had put product/perm/whatever in my natural hair didnt wanna believe thats just my hair and that was one of the ones in tooting

so i went to the one on garratt lane the other day, they were a bit better but I couldnt really understand their accents

yeah i went to the one in tooting when i firsted was starting my hair. Every time i went there which was a couple times they were unfriendly had too many

people up in that small shop so didnt do your hair with care (rush ting) and expected a tip at the end kmt.

Locstafari is run by two jamaican sisters nice ladies, its a nice space too they charge i think £35 for wash and retwist £5 for stylings and stuff.

Ive been Locstafari once for myself, and once when i was waiting for my bredrin. The premises are spacious, no dingy likkle cuub of a shop, nicely decorated and tranquil like. i got my done there, but soon after i took mine out (wasnt ready for them, kept plaaying in my hair untwisting them). in heinsight im pissed cos that was a year ago, my locs would be at a decent length my now, but im regrowing them. ive got a lil afro atm. As Nola said, the ladies are friendly, that was the 1st time i went under the dryer, didnt know how you ladies do it, sh*t was hot, burnt my ears.