The 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make In Your 20s

Skola

Guest chap44uns

ur jus sayin tht cos ur not living tht life.

u tellin me if ur a BALLER ur not gna take piff tings out/show them the highlife etc

yh but what if you spend all these p and the the ting says she aint on beating

//

this is why the only time i can spend a bit of resturant/holiday money on a chick is when i have had it wrapped already

fair enough

but look at the flip side with cool stories like this..

03.1n008.conlady2.C---300x300.jpg

according to a new lawsuit filed by a Manhattan hedge-funder who claims his ex-beauty-queen girlfriend took him for a $96,000 ride during and after their brief relationship.

Rishi Bajaj, 33, says he opened his heart, then his wallet, to Miss New Mexico Teen USA 2007 Liz Kranz after she told him she was considering selling her eggs to raise cash for a relative in rehab.

The sob story got the beauty a $20,000 loan from Bajaj, he claims in a Manhattan Supreme Court lawsuit.

Bajaj, who co-manages the $620 million hedge fund Altai Capital, then told Kranz, 24, to pick out a car for the couple to share — and was “surprised” when she selected a 2012 BMW that came with a $17,070 down payment.

beauty_queen--300x450.jpg

They met in July 2012 and dated for “several months,” (i.e. didnt beat) even vacationing together in Italy, where, Bajaj said in court papers, he let Kranz use his American Express card.

Kranz, of the Lower East Side, was also allowed to use Bajaj’s AmEx to buy a dress for a wedding they attended.

She’s accused of spending $1,500 in one October visit to Barney’s in New York, $11,000 at Croft House, an LA furniture store, and $6,800 at Design Within Reach.

now shes with this guy who aint flicked a dime at her

538345_10150654886236840_1922667346_n.jp

real life

• Upvote 1

restaurant is not standard as u get older pmsl

highest pedigree of woman can still get doggied in the back seat/ back alley all depends on the man 

Exactly why am I spending 15 bags in a club on hoes just to try and beat when she left her yard with no money in her purse 

Or flying them out to Dubai to stay in a penthouse etc

Fuck that

Unless she is actually a decent girl and when I meet her I show her no money and decide she is kool for that

Not rolling down to mayfair vip and popping Dom P and treating the hoes that crawl over like queens

Just my way of thinking, each to their own, I would just rather do it on someone who through life has ''earned it'' a little bit more

Not someone who has had that treatment before me and after me because men are chumps and they are gold diggers

both of you are right  tbh 

but the bottom line is money brings power and makes everything easier 

to some rich dans money in negligible: its nothing so if a bitch wants some shoes let her have those shoes 

i went out yesterday i got rejected a few times and got a few numbers : i can bet the ones that rejected me - would they have done so if i had bought them 5 bottles of champers and said come to my luxury penthouse in maida vale