Rate your intelligence

Pro

9 when confident and assertive and not being victim to any insecurities

I also pick up skills and knowledge obscenely quickly, everyone who has spent time around me says it

I'm 22 years old playing a vital role in delivering a £30million development project ffs only 1.5 months into the industry

intelligence does not mean wealth you monkey

• Upvote 9

9 when confident and assertive and not being victim to any insecurities

I also pick up skills and knowledge obscenely quickly, everyone who has spent time around me says it

I'm 22 years old playing a vital role in delivering a £30million development project ffs only 1.5 months into the industry

intelligence does not mean wealth you monkey

I'm not wealthy you ape, I'm in my mums house like the next man, I'm part of a company comprised of 10 people aged 21-25 and one 30 doing amazing things in property dev all our basics are low. I never made mention to money and I do not brag about money, my whole persona is built on career and personal development in myself and others.

But to co-ordinate the cost management and logistics of a massive construction project which requires me to enlist never seen before engineering knowledge amongst other skills is my point. Utilising futures markets to potentially obtain cheap steel etc. negotiating 30% upwards off prices with people who have been in the field for years upon years.

Most people let the consultants to all of that, we do it in house.

I apologise if that came across as bragging but I am simply making the point, furthermore that was a point made to emphasise my capacity to learn and acquire new skills very quickly which is a metric used to determine intelligence.

If I made mention to my high IQ then someone would find a way to dismiss that as a viable metric too.

Some of you guys are blinded by disdain for my persona, how can you say I'm bragging about wealth, that is not me.

• 2 months later...

intelligence is so hard to define, and can mean so many different tthings to different peeps... 

id probably put myself at 8 becos i am naturally gifted in a few different ways, just don't take full advantage of it

and sometimes the intelligence shown by someone can be misunderstood, ie some peeps who are just completely ahead of the general curve of thinking that their prescience is mistaken for madness and a bagga uvaa fingzz,u zimi darg??