the green flags

Flat Eric

Don't you find them a bit "docile" though?

In some cases I would say the opposite

More likely to give an opinion and start a debate

London girls tend to start debates but more time they are just talking shit and have no clue what they are talking about

Only real demographic which have come across very docile are the baby mums and older women who are so insecure they will just not say anything to risk annoying you or making you go somewhere else, but could kinda say the same for London girls from those two in regards to them two groups.

The genuine ones I have come across just seem more down to earth, like they see more things from the outside looking in, like when a guy is trying to gas them up they know what he is trying to get where as London girls are so caught up in the rat race its like they purposely blind themselves to it

Could just be my experiences though, same way I have met a lot of hoes wowed by London guys and the London lifestyle and are overwhelmed by it, I would say they is some sort of correlation though, even if it is small, in regards to girls not living in a N/E/S/W postcode being a bit more level headed and relaxed

Meh

Guest Chelsea Jack

White

Blue Eyes

Blonde Hair

Family Orientated

Educated

Employed

Has Money

No Kids

Does not talk out of turn

Dedicates her life to me

Tinder is calling you

already found my aryan princess

imagine me a slave dating the masters daughter.

What great progress we have made as a people.

:rofl: