R.I.P Robin Williams

Gambino

you wanna post them cliff notes of misery 

suggest that suicide might've been a viable option for her

then slant face me for saying the bitch should kill herself like u werent saying the exact same thing !

this is what im talking about man fuck outta here

i hope everyones experiences with suicide here never exceeds celebrity figure i caught lols off

never crosses over to my boy i never thought id have to live without

or my mum i never got to make things up to

kmrft

From time you think, thinking of other people and the fallout is your biggest problem when contemplating suicide...

You just don't get it

/

The slant face was at "this bitch" and the fact you didn't actually reply anything of substance to the "bullshit above" you

I used to be totally against suicide, but having someone close to my family killing themselves and finding out couple people close to me considered suicide and having to hear and live with their reasons you realise how why people are drawn to it

I'm not hear flying a flag for it, I just disagree with calling it cowardice like say people do it for attention or trivial reasons because how are you getting attention when you're dead

People pontificate, "Suicide is selfishness." Career churchmen like Pater go a step further and call in a cowardly assault on the living. Oafs argue this specious line for varying reason: to evade fingers of blame, to impress one's audience with one's mental fiber, to vent anger, or just because one lacks the necessary suffering to sympathize. Cowardice is nothing to do with it - suicide takes considerable courage. Japanese have the right idea. No, what's selfish is to demand another to endure an intolerable existence, just to spare families, friends, and enemies a bit of soul-searching.

David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

• Upvote 1