The Budget

Captain Planet

yow that EMA bonus rejoice.png

got a nigga his driving licence from early 

Just defeated an argument for EMA then...

Jesus. So much garbage in here. Unsurprisingly it's from the people agreeing with the budget

Who are those agreeing with the budget, be it in parts or as a whole?

• Downvote 1

got a nigga his driving licence from early 

I knew you would quote this 

I said bonus so this was a reward for achieving my goals so i could do whatever the fuck i wanted with it

The licence helped me keep my part time job during uni thus allowing me to save up for the future

Allow these assumptions the whole time

Looking at the budget I'll be fine and dandy, but that's not the point a lot of people are literally fucked. A lot of inner city youngers are done for. People with potential. Who'll be too scared to take on those massive debts. I wasn't going to do uni but was convinced and got first class honours and a good degree that has served me very well indeed.

Although this is why I told a lot of younger people I mentor occasionally to use their vote. As politicians only care about those who do. This is the result of that apathy.

Also its all well and good lots of us ethnics climbing the ladder of professional success but, I'm saddened to see guys not just on here but talking with today, happy to pretty much kick that ladder away from others who could potentially come up behind them.

Its sad to see the final social cleanse of London is reaching its conclusion.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

got a nigga his driving licence from early 

I knew you would quote this 

I said bonus so this was a reward for achieving my goals so i could do whatever the f*ck i wanted with it

The licence helped me keep my part time job during uni thus allowing me to save up for the future

Allow these assumptions the whole time

Was your bonus for attendance?

Looking at the budget I'll be fine and dandy, but that's not the point a lot of people are literally f*cked. A lot of inner city youngers are done for. People with potential. Who'll be too scared to take on those massive debts. I wasn't going to do uni but was convinced and got first class honours and a good degree that has served me very well indeed.

Although this is why I told a lot of younger people I mentor occasionally to use their vote. As politicians only care about those who do. This is the result of that apathy.

Also its all well and good lots of us ethnics climbing the ladder of professional success but, I'm saddened to see guys not just on here but talking with today, happy to pretty much kick that ladder away from others who could potentially come up behind them.

Its sad to see the final social cleanse of London is reaching its conclusion.

Shit, meant to tap quote but begged by accident, this is a fuckin powerful post, the amount of arrogance you see among the working class who have "made it" you know, them "self made" dudes, looking to do anything to knock man just tryna live life or make it up the same way they did. Evil shit

• Upvote 1