MOBO Awards 2016

User

winning a MOBO award will get you more / higher paid bookings

its good publicity regardless of the fact that that anyone who really cares about music don't rate them

my biggest issue with the MOBO Awards is that it makes black music in this country seem shit at times

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dub said:

winning a MOBO award will get you more / higher paid bookings

its good publicity regardless of the fact that that anyone who really cares about music don't rate them

my biggest issue with the MOBO Awards is that it makes black music in this country seem shit at times

mate the issue with these rappersis that they dont know how to make money and market themselves no one needs the cosign of these institutions people forget about all these awards the day after the event. 

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

mate the issue with these rappersis that they dont know how to make money and market themselves no one needs the cosign of these institutions people forget about all these awards the day after the event. 

Why even bother with all that? At the end of the day people will think you're just a plant anyway because you're succeeding outside of the normal routes

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Funkyskanker said:

when i told you man skepta gave fekky his career you man didnt want to listen and negged me

How did skepta do so?

Fekky was popping with his ring ring trap single before he started rolling with skepta.

That was the single that put him on. 

:lol:

scribz deleted the tweet sneakbo quoted tho, said they chased sneakbo out of the arena 

• 2 weeks later...