• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump

Mr. F? You know who done it aliePm me their name
its not that time.

State where the cheapest patties are, I REFUSE to pay anything over a £1
I know dem ones,A few years back I bought bare soft & alcohol beverages. Made a killing & ppl were happily paying £1.50 for a can of coke, £3.00 or 2 for £5 a can of stella Artois.Po po won't have these days, I was lucky to get off with a warning.

lol, it probably wont contain legal meat. its only one day..jus pay the bumped price. im gonna be at friends house en route..but its gonna be a mission getting some food. yeah durtty you wont be that hard to miss amongst 800,000 people. you'll be the guy carrying a pc on his head right? ill be watching from something(cant remember) gardens road

lol, it probably wont contain legal meat. its only one day..jus pay the bumped price. im gonna be at friends house en route..but its gonna be a mission getting some food. yeah durtty you wont be that hard to miss amongst 800,000 people. you'll be the guy carrying a pc on his head right? ill be watching from something(cant remember) gardens road
Take some good shots blood, sounds like you got a good location to see mos that go down.Your friend gonna charge for ppl to use toilet?

Take some good shots blood, sounds like you got a good location to see mos that go down.Your friend gonna charge for ppl to use toilet?
nah, they tried that last yr i think.. and were only letting girls in.. then trouble started with one girls boyfriend biggrin.gif so..doubt they will do same again this yr.

my boat is 2 bait for me 2 go and i dont like the attention.
Everyone talks like you're some big boy MC. I've never heard of you. No sendage at all, I just don't get it.I won't be reaching coz I'm busy but it's a very nice day and I wish it had been this nice outside last year when I set off. Took some big hoody last year coz it was raining and it stopped before I got there. I looked and felt like a twat.

Oxford/Cambridge Gardens.If you are on the upper yards or in the flats you will have a nice view still.