Keeping the baby

TopCatt

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck....got a mate who was in a similar situation....he tried to hit the girl's stomach with a brick
Unsuccessful swing?Explain?
the girls family blocked him from hitting her.....one of the girls sister's got hit on the arm
deep, now thats what you call a last resort......but erm, handle this situation wisely Topcatt and do the right thing.......

Do you lot not know about pulling out?Just pull out and buss on her face next time, you'll never have this problem again
L please tell me you dont do this on the regs,if so stopsperm is containe in precum and can still result in pregnancy even if you buss outside
shes right theres some sperm in preejaculate, though the chances of you getting her pregnant by a "perfect pulling out "use are small but still havent u ever heard of condoms ( dont say its expensive )like me when i sex someone, no condoms = oral sex
Have you man ever tried pulling out?f*cking IMPOSSIBLE. Ive tried a few times, unsuccessfully.
no ive never pulled out cause ive always thought it was hard to do

Aight thanks to the people of VIP2, got some very mixed responses...and its not a fake its a real life situation that is gonne effect my life in a big way. Im going to go over to the girls yard and have a proper chat with her, even though the girl is in love with me and I dont feel the same, somehow I gotta convince her its the wrong thing to do...which in my eyes it is. Suckout Messygal you suffragette begging whore. Hang tight M12, respect bredrin. The posts left on this forum were a big help, at the end of the day its up to the two of us what happens. To be honest I do feel like she has trapped me and I am PISSED but we will see what happens init. Spose I will let you know, kool.
Bruv good luck to you.I believe it is the right thing to not have the kid as it doesn't seem like either of you are ready.Aite serious, when you chat to her don't be overly aggressive/angry even if she still thinks she is in love with you and still wants to keep the baby. You are gonna have to handle this situation with kid gloves while still making your feelings clear that you are not ready.I don't know the situation between you and this girl with any clarity but it might be an idea to be a little deceitful, I don't know whether if you tell her you don't feel the same way as her that she might keep the baby out of spite. So be tactical in regard to your feelings for her but make it clear you are not ready for a baby and try to convince her she too is not ready.Good luck.

Tell her no one is ready for a kid, neither of you are financially stable i presume. Tell her it wouldn't be fair on the kids life or on your own lifes. She wants a baby at 17?! Doesn't she want a life? *smh* at people these days.

and all those saying she trapped him,only way she trapped him is if she said SHE WAS TAKING BIRTH CONTROL anything aside from that is BOTH of their faults no entrapment what soeveryes shes stupid but at least shes prepared to deal with the conseqqueces where as you are putting the blame on her totally and calling it entrapment
I agree about the trap, that is the only way he's been trapped.I dont' agree that she's prepared to deal with the consequences, I think it's more of a case of inaction. She doesn't want the abortion but she doesn't want the pregnancy. She's not going to be ready for it, she probably won't be a fit mother and she hasn't planned or thought it through. All she's done is made the snap decision that she's gonna have it because she doesn't want the abortion. Obviously adoption will never come into her mind because she's selfish and fears regretting it later on down the line. Her saying "I'll do it without you" is not an out for him, it's just a bigger trap. If he says no, he's committed. If he says yes, he's the bad guy.I cannot stress how important it is to not trust females. If I find a female that I can trust 100% in life and in sex, then I will marry her. There's too many nutcases around that think children will fill the void of their empty, sad lives.

al this trap trap talk. wouldve been avoided if you protected yourself not rely on someone else to protect you. guys talk about carrying straps around for protection but cant f*ck a girl properly. but its been done.. think you should seek more professional advice.

if i was male id never take someones 'word' that they were taking birth control the risk is too big
Blud, we dont always have a choice in the matter. Sometimes I chick just seduces you and theres nothing you can do, its out of your control. Dont always blame US.

if i was male id never take someones 'word' that they were taking birth control the risk is too big
What if you were roasting with no condoms and she'd already told you that she has the injection quarterly and you know she's clean coz you've seen her results?

Aight thanks to the people of VIP2, got some very mixed responses...and its not a fake its a real life situation that is gonne effect my life in a big way. Im going to go over to the girls yard and have a proper chat with her, even though the girl is in love with me and I dont feel the same, somehow I gotta convince her its the wrong thing to do...which in my eyes it is. Suckout Messygal you suffragette begging whore. Hang tight M12, respect bredrin. The posts left on this forum were a big help, at the end of the day its up to the two of us what happens. To be honest I do feel like she has trapped me and I am PISSED but we will see what happens init. Spose I will let you know, kool.
good luck,your eternally PISSED if talking her out of it dont work the csa is menna be fixing up..

She is some SLOSH! 17...and on her 2nd pregnancy already?I know this doesnt help but still...shes on dis ting.You said she loves you and u dont feel the same, maybe if you can convice her you love her back, and that you wanna be with her, that she can have you, without the babyif you tell her youl be with her and give her the emotional support she needs so "we" (you and her) can get thru thiscoz you are both (?) young and not well equipped enuff to provide for a child how you know you need to.if she loves you, having you will make her happy and maybe you will be able to convince her not to keep itand if she is tryin to trap you, if you convince her that you dont need trapped coz u wanna be with her, well then she might not want to keep the babyeither way, you can pretend to love her back and then wen the babys gone well you are free

That was GRIM!Lol at putting the picture twice like say you're trying to catch people that scroll past quick.

obvioulsy that girl is a d*ckhead : 17 and pregnant for the 2nd timestill aborting is quite a big emotionnal experience for a girl i thinkwhen 2 d*ckheads meet up : makes a f*cking mess with a baby in the middle

errrrrLMAO at pulling out like say precum dosnt contain sperm anywhoo like my mum says safest sex is no sex even condoms can break so from time ur ready 2 open up ur legs like a big woman, or push it in like a big man then u b ready 2 face possible responsibilities.and all u yutesr bait, all dat machoism 'man will glass her stomach' is a front ud all b shook