Windows Vista

The King

I've had Vista for bout a year now i love it, Could never go back to usin' XP even though Vista does kill my memory abit i believe,The only problem i can't record whats playin' through my speakers and some programmes still are uncapable of runnin',

Guest Durrty Boi

u got the beta version or RC versions of sutin if u had it that long, thats prob y some stuff dnt worki got the vista setup disk image n all thatbut its long explaining to u all u need to dojus do ur own research, u dnt learn nothing being spoon fed

I've had Vista for bout a year now i love it, Could never go back to usin' XP even though Vista does kill my memory abit i believe,The only problem i can't record whats playin' through my speakers and some programmes still are uncapable of runnin',
thought it was just me still

u got the beta version or RC versions of sutin if u had it that long, thats prob y some stuff dnt worki got the vista setup disk image n all thatbut its long explaining to u all u need to dojus do ur own research, u dnt learn nothing being spoon fed
It has been updated and formatted a few times in the process...No need for me to research everything when i can be taught we dont all have the same learning skills...

thought it was just me still
Trust me we have tried so many different programmes i gave up...Have you managed to resolve the issues yet?Was told to go back to XP but i cant do it... lol...

double post
U do know u can delete ur own posts right?As 4 Vista, I've tested that sh*t since Longhorn days. It's a good operatin system bar the fact that it's power hungry.Who ever wanted links, u know wot 2 do. :;Thank uncle bill. U will need 2 have some technical know how on how 2 make a dvd from a Microsoft supplied image.I'll give wot instructions but don't think bout takin man 4 support-