Brian

Karizma

He was a proper coconut lol ( i say that in the nicest way possible)...none of the brothers gave him ratings for sum reason yana and he hung with pure white geezerish young dudes who i suspect were from basildon and tilbury areas...he always looked frightened aswell but trusay is he did give the nod wen id see him so i cant really hate too tuff....fell off my bed wen i saw him come on tv though...one of them neeky lookin brehs u jus never pay attention to in life then one day boom he's on Big bro lol...who's feelin this guy ?K-dot.1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seriously belive this geezer must have sum sorta down sydome disoder thingy ma giggy.

It's normal innit.Karizma you know round them way there's bare ethnics that just feel right with the pub guys.That's them boy.Mandem I know that are like this, I don't watch too tough, still say safe n sh*t it's not really a thing for me.BUTThis guy's disabled or something fam?What's wrong with him?

Brian is scared of animals, has every episode of Big Brother stashed under his bed and admires Mike Skinner and Holly Valance in equal measure.
deary deary mehis eyes aswell, they should be sexy but its as though hes deficient in something like wen albinos have red eyes are really poor eyesight

has he got a lisp? he seems alright tho.when i saw him, and the stats saying he was 19, i didnt believe it! esp when one of the other housemates claimed to be in their early twenties, but davina cleared it up and said they were in their late twenties.... i think it was Ziggy

People complained when Victor went in for being too "coonish".Now this guy is in, and cause he doesnt fill a black stereotype he is an "oreo" and a "coconut".Come on now.IMO he's safe, sorta guy you see down the pub and have a laugh with.
I liked Victor. Liked Science more though. Victor wasnt really a tuff guy, he just tried to make us believe that.This guy reps f*ck all and the fact the he is the type of guy that you would see down the pub means he loses all cred. Black man culture is not pub

i dunno what the hell "COONISH" is meant to meanseriouslycan that be explained?it jus sounds like another word for "niggerish"and if it is i dunno what made you think that it was any safer for u to usethat is out to R, some emily wanna b
Ask the people that were using the word in various forums round the internet and rwd a few years back when Victor was in the house.And if i've offended your little feelings with me typing out that word, you can do one.

im asking you mateso explain it to me
>
Bang out of order. To commit an act of coonery. Hatred. To coon somebody out. (No racial overtones - don't write in telling me it's racist - it's not. Anyone can be coonish.)"You did give his sister a Tony Danza mate. That was pretty f*cking coonish.""In hindsight, I guess I did coon him out pretty hard.""Ben's such a coon."
Happy now?