Girls Arrested Over Teenager's Murder

shaian

i heard about this she was not ment to be the 1 to get shanked this is the reason y u sud not try to stop heads beefin friend or no friendR.I.P to her still
so if your boy's in beef what you gonna do?stand there and watch him get f*cked?
low bein ur bredrinn f*ck u cokneys

wot if this gal bombed her mumsie out thoeverythin ent black n white
2 wrongs do not make a right
But they make you feel a whole lot better
Go thru if it makes you feel better If it jus so happens that sumthing goes wrong while ur gettin ur revenge On ur head be it.

i heard about this she was not ment to be the 1 to get shanked this is the reason y u sud not try to stop heads beefin friend or no friendR.I.P to her still
so if your boy's in beef what you gonna do?stand there and watch him get f*cked?
i wud back my boy init not try stop it

i wud back my boy init not try stop it
This is f*cked up still...Was reading about it in the metro this morningR.I.P StillI think things actually are getting worse...Worse things than this have happened. things i know of but never make the news. I think if they were to put alot of things that are going on on the news nobody would even leave the house.Don't forget about the forgotten districts, brixton, tottenham, tower hamlets....Things that go on in these places never make the news..dunno why tho...Things are blatently getting worse...Also on the subject of backing bredrins beef....I don't care if it makes me a p*ssy or not....but i value my life more than i value my bredrins....if he went and got himself in beef then so be it...i never so i ain't gonna die for him...only family members deserve them levels there...