EXPOSURE

GULLY GOONIE

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MessyGyal

im too upset to care reallyi guess all you man can give him ratings now eh?after all he got some big woman to do all those things

Guest MessyGyal
Messy you were very dumb to film yourself, especially with someone from net.(UP THAT FAM)
did you see how long i was linking him for? please dont act like i did it after meeting him twice that was at least after a yearwe are not talkin myspace weekend linkage here ok

lmao sleaze is deeptrue say i already knew thisbut i didnt think hed bait up messy on a next levelsleaze msn me the vid init

Messy you were very dumb to film yourself, especially with someone from net.(UP THAT FAM)
did you see how long i was linking him for? please dont act like i did it after meeting him twice that was at least after a yearwe are not talkin myspace weekend linkage here ok
I understand, but you said you knew he was only after your tings... You shoulda seen it coming.Pray he doesnt up it.

Guest Bedroom Bully
I understand, but you said you knew he was only after your tings... You shoulda seen it coming.Pray he does up it.