BOO

Social

Guest haze-e
I think its mostly bullshit, over active imagination.
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]watch dis den tell me its bullshit
LMFAO at most of those clips... Why would you randomly film across the street when driving... I cant even believe the ones that they left the camera out t night or whatever... With some thinking i could make a 'ghost scene' easily.The only one i can remotely believe is teh last demon gyl one... It didnt look fake and it seemed nuts. Kinda shook me up a bit still Lol.

LMFAO at most of those clips... Why would you randomly film across the street when driving... I cant even believe the ones that they left the camera out t night or whatever... With some thinking i could make a 'ghost scene' easily.The only one i can remotely believe is teh last demon gyl one... It didnt look fake and it seemed nuts. Kinda shook me up a bit still Lol.
nah fam its not dat still most of the people who film these clips are just tryna get some evidence that there homes are being haunted.

Yea, my Brother died in december, weird things go on, books have fallen, every now and then theres a kind of different feeling when i go into a room in my house.I never used to believe things like that but now i do.
R.I.P to your broWhose eyes?av-2494.jpg
Mine.

YES!My mum has too many times, in her old house there was something (her dad). She was locked out and knocked for ages then all of a sudden the door unlocked and opened and she went into the living room to say hello, and then there was no one in the whole house.Also her grandmother came through on a ouji baord, and while they did it a glass smashed against the wall. And my grandmothers dog was such a brave dog, but one night it just froze stiff next to my grandmas bed, and had its eyes locked on somthign in the hallway and slowly crawled backwards and went under her bed with his eyes still locked on whatever he was starring at. And then one day my mum was asleep in bed and then she felt something heavy on her legs she though it was the dog so she said get off, and looked up and saw her dad sitting there for a split second and he vanished.And then when my grandma died she came to my mum. My mum was walking down cricklewood broadway and where burger king was it was wimpy bar, and she saw an old woman sitting there, and said as she walked by it clocked onto her that it was her mum so she went and looked back and no one was sitting in the place she saw.And then another time, my auntie who lived downstairs in the block of flatsm y mum used to live in, opened the door to an old woman who looekd so familiar and she didnt speak english anad was just asking for directions or something, and my auntie said she had the exact same eyes as my grandmother and is convinced it was her. her flat was right at theend of the building too, so it wouldnt make sense for someone to walk all the way through the grounds to the end flat to ask for directions.And another one is when my auntie died she came to my mum. She moved the ball in my kitchen and my mum had felt a presence all day then, she decided to call out and ask if it was tresa my auntie and said if its you move the ball twice and the ball didnt move, then she turned around and the ball moved once, stopped twice and stopped. my uncle said it could have been the traffic but my the next day my mum felt the presence again and said look the balls there lets just see what happens so she called out again and the ball rolled once and then stopped twiceand then stopped, and my uncle went white as a ghost himself lol.And one thing that happened to me personally... I was in a cemetry with my friend walking my grandmas dog. and we sat on the bench and this old man came out from the ally where it lead to more graves and he had some 1980s style camera like, the onces you push together to take a picture, he came upto us and asked me to help him with his camera, so i said sure, and then i took the camera from him my friend was looking over with wide eyes, and then i couldnt do it so i said sorry and he walked off, and we looked at each other and he was out of site, and we just ran. what the f*ck would a man be doing in a cemetry with a camera anyway... he just dissapeared and we shitted our pants

yea i still think its bullshit, them vids are all fakes, if they were real videos dont you think it would of been world wide headline news?

Ashy, don't make me expose to the forums about that time when I was staying at your house and you jumped up and sharted shouting at the middle of the night and pulled the duvet over us. Saying there was a black shadow man sitting on me, then two seconds later the phone rang, you were so scared and so was I, we had to put the the duvet over us both and walk out together, joined and we couldn't sleep that night, nor did neither of us want to be left alone in your bedroom ever again, hense we moved to another room.So he's lying. He's SCARED OF GHOSTS.In answer to the topic question, yes I have, I used to f*ck around with the ouija board with my older cousin when I was 7 up until I was 13, I was warned of an accident once. It happened. Since, I've been plagued with bad luck and hauntings.

Ashy, don't make me expose to the forums about that time when I was staying at your house and you jumped up and sharted shouting at the middle of the night and pulled the duvet over us. Saying there was a black shadow man sitting on me, then two seconds later the phone rang, you were so scared and so was I, we had to put the the duvet over us both and walk out together, joined and we couldn't sleep that night, nor did neither of us want to be left alone in your bedroom ever again, hense we moved to another room.So he's lying. He's SCARED OF GHOSTS.In answer to the topic question, yes I have, I used to f*ck around with the ouija board with my older cousin when I was 7 up until I was 13, I was warned of an accident once. It happened. Since, I've been plagued with bad luck and hauntings.
shut up man whos the one that has to wake me up when you leave the bedroom to go toilet or somethingthat was like 2 years agoin 2 years i have grown up from that day

That child demon lookin ting WTF biggrin.gif
I wanna watch it but i am toooo shoook
i watched it up until then..they put up sum warnin sayin u will never 4get dis or sum sh*texited that page boi, f*ck dat