more rain this weekend...:(

Carpe_Deum

...... have to get away in few days. more rain this weekend..thats messed up any bbqs again. while we were making threads all week, people were getting murked by rain in the north. i didnt even realise it was that bad. i thought the south of the country is the most vulnerable.no summer this year then? whats everyone gonna this wkend

summer was months agothe christian calander is f*cked upits all gone out of sync

how can you talk about global warming and it being a cold rainy summer in the same sentanceHA!

how can you talk about global warming and it being a cold rainy summer in the same sentanceHA!
nah it was more in relation to all the crazy floods that have been happeningonly ranted about global warming becuase dynamat mentioned it

Well i hope it floods your bits and you drown.
wow.. lol. are you really that pissed. b4 it floods my bits, it would have to take out central london, so that aint happening. if it did happen though im sure you'll put on your cape and boxers, and start "saving" young damsells in distress innit?

Well i hope it floods your bits and you drown.
wow.. lol. are you really that pissed. b4 it floods my bits, it would have to take out central london, so that aint happening. if it did happen though im sure you'll put on your cape and boxers, and start "saving" young damsells in distress innit?
Priority list to save-1. Carpes Sister2. My ex girl3. Carpes mum

Yeah my Dad told me its been rainin hard all week. Its been liek that everywhere it sems, there were extreme floods in Texas & yday & Wed it poured here, but only for a few hrs & it was 90.Today the sun a shine & its about 79, I seriously do not miss UK weather, I dont know how old ppl put up w it.

Late.As soon as I step out at my lunch break, pure amounts of rain started hitting me. And I aint even jokin or exaggerating at all...AS SOOON as I stepback inside from my lunch break, it stopped by the time I got up the stairs to my floor, probabaly abour 20 seconds...
LOLthat used to happen bare when i was youngerenjoying our selfs playing football round the estate then it randomly starts rainingeveryone goes in and it stops rainingeveryone comes back out and it starts again

June is usually wet, england usually has a good august and september tho.Its like summer and winter get later, like last deember wasnt that cold but then in feb and march it can get its coldest.When talking about global warming that dosent just mean getting hotter, there talking about Heat waves, storms, hurricanes and other unperdictable and out of character wheather.