Chinese woman

Flat Eric

dunno if anyone has said this but its called out group homogenietypeople outside of ur personal group all look the samei get this with chinese people AND white people, its like most white people at uni look the same, aside from a few distinguishable geeks on my course

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asclepius
If someone said they cant tell the diff btwn blk ppl & asked if they get their wives mixed up, we wld laff same way coz this is a silly forum. Had it been a serious q in real life, it wld be deemed racist no matter what race it was aimed at.
don't be so naive Guppy. You have seen countless times the way one comment from certain members can turn into a race royal rumble.
+ an extra lol at guppie for that comment.

If someone said they cant tell the diff btwn blk ppl & asked if they get their wives mixed up, we wld laff same way coz this is a silly forum. Had it been a serious q in real life, it wld be deemed racist no matter what race it was aimed at.
don't be so naive Guppy. You have seen countless times the way one comment from certain members can turn into a race royal rumble.
If I go to spark you, and hit Zlast, im sorry.

If I go to spark you, and hit Zlast, im sorry.
its cool. I'm sure they will put youe E-fit on Crimewatch.

Guest asclepius

But seriously black women look like black men. for example look at charley in bb.Anyways Lets do a test.blackhebrews.jpg Guppy do these geezers all look the same too you? because they do to me.

I've never seen a Chinese woman with facial hair, however there was one working in Happy Plaice. She had two tufts of hair about a cm long coming out of each nostril. I have NEVER seen anything like that in my life on anyone else.

Guest asclepius
The title confuses me..... its about chinese but then the subtitle says no offence to Japs????Why would Japanese take offence if its aimed at chinese?
Simple ignorance.

Guest asclepius
The title confuses me..... its about chinese but then the subtitle says no offence to Japs????Why would Japanese take offence if its aimed at chinese?
Simple ignorance.
Mine or the topic creators???
The topic creators, I think your fault is the lack of common sense. kiss kiss.

but can some one outside the black race tell the difference from a caribbean person to an afircan personcoz i know some black ppl get pissed off when someone says you look like so and so
sometimes its bait whos who, sometimes you cant. *waits for the mainly jamaicans to cause a thread riot*japanese and chinces dont usually look alike. im more used to seeing japanese anyways so can tell quite well

Guest asclepius
but can some one outside the black race tell the difference from a caribbean person to an afircan personcoz i know some black ppl get pissed off when someone says you look like so and so
I THINK it is to do with the nose?

Depends, Only thing that seperates the two would be the amount white/indian blood in them. There are a few carribeans with little mixed blood in them though.You can tell the difference inbetween africans aswell.West african people look very different from east african people.Some south african tribes look very different from most africans aswell.