Has anyone been over to RWD lately?

lolguy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

60 people will be viewing the grime room.5 of them would be members.Only time its live is when Logan is on. Don't think that forum is live 'cause it has waste threads made by excited kids who can go school next day and boast about how Logan replied in a topic they made.

60 people will be viewing the grime room.5 of them would be members.Only time its live is when Logan is on. Don't think that forum is live 'cause it has waste threads made by excited kids who can go school next day and boast about how Logan replied in a topic they made.
so i take it uve done this b4 urself then?

lol, Logan's decision to ban people if they talked about VIP2 there kinda backfired, RWD whatever room was probably the livest it was ever gonna be when it was VIP2's notice board for when things went wrong, now it's just dead. LOL @ him lurking here then "leaving" after he got clocked.Anyways, last time I tried getting into the RWD grime room nothing showed up, no topics or anything.

Guest Removal Man

had a little look around the other day out of boredomwhatever room is seriously dead, part from a couple few still tryin to hold it outgrime room still seems live, but seriously, i aint listened to much grime recently, and all the topics are wast anywayif Little D was the last piece of hype to come round, i'll give it a rest for a minute or two, get maaaaaay?

I never banned anyone from RWD for advertising VIP2. In fact I happily recommended it to people. If any of the RWDMag staff banned people, that's their business.And Rsonist, please don't direct your bitter, heartbroken pain towards me for no reason, just because your girl left you and you're still in love. It's not needed. I've never said a bad word to you. Never even mocked you for any of your amusing online revelations. Channel that bitterness into something productive. I can appreciate the pain suffered due to leaving yourself vulnerable to women. Suck it in and man up son.Well done to all the people who run this site, you have done a good job setting up a thriving community. You may get some problems as people adjust to having to live by rules and accept authority on a so-called 'people's forum', but I know this site will be around for a while. I hope you continue to do well, and continue to hide all your snide download links from the general viewing public. biggrin.gifThanks

Guest Removal Man
I never banned anyone from RWD for advertising VIP2. In fact I happily recommended it to people. If any of the RWDMag staff banned people, that's their business.And Rsonist, please don't direct your bitter, heartbroken pain towards me for no reason, just because your girl left you and you're still in love. It's not needed. I've never said a bad word to you. Never even mocked you for any of your amusing online revelations. Channel that bitterness into something productive. I can appreciate the pain suffered due to leaving yourself vulnerable to women. Suck it in and man up son.Well done to all the people who run this site, you have done a good job setting up a thriving community. You may get some problems as people adjust to having to live by rules and accept authority on a so-called 'people's forum', but I know this site will be around for a while. I hope you continue to do well, and continue to hide all your snide download links from the general viewing public. biggrin.gifThanks
ooooohhhhhhhh, a celebrity...

went there last week to complain cos A) i stopped their delivery subscription after i missed out on 3 issues then all a sudden i started gettin em again :Sbiggrin.gif i had to pay for the postage cos RWD didnt. wtf?C) once they sent me 2 copies

went there last week to complain cos A) i stopped their delivery subscription after i missed out on 3 issues then all a sudden i started gettin em again :Sbiggrin.gif i had to pay for the postage cos RWD didnt. wtf?C) once they sent me 2 copies
You got taken for a Lego Land water ride.

lies lies LIES!!lol
From Now OnAnyone I see using this forum as a VIP2 status board is getting their account deleted.You're taking the f*cking piss now.Just go off to your new forum and settle down. Stop spamming up this place with damn status reports and stupid coded nonsense.I don't care how dead certain room on RWD are, it is still a liberty.Thank you.

ooooohhhhhhhh, a celebrity...
Why does Logan go on shook man... he aint grimey.. if it was me I would of said f*ck off you mugs I do what I wan't I'm mod ere.How does he hold his ground when he is around the man dem in the scene?I hope they don't boy him like they do on net.