Gallas: "Arsenal are sh*t"

Knox Harrington

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallas is talking sense
ITS TRUESOMEONE NEEDS TO STAND UP AND SLAP, WENGER AND THE BOARD, AND WAKE THEM UP!!!!I THINK THE ARSENAL BOARD IS THE ONLY BOARD IN THE PREMIERSHIP THAT MAKES A PROFIT EACH SEASON!!!EACH YEAR THE TOP 4 SIGN A BIG PLAY...WHEREAS WE SELL A BIG PLAYER!!!!THE ARSENAL BOARD ARE "LAUGHING STRAIGHT TO THE BANK"

Arsenal dont have the P to go crazy in the transfer market on fees and wages.I think people forget that for two years we had to take on the running costs for two stadiums, one making nil profit and the other didnt even challenge Newcastle and various other lower level clubs gate receipts. For one whole year that nil making profit stadium was also running at FULL running costs.We have money in reserve which is available & can guarantee transfer with the 40m loan we took out three years ago, but to the moneymen that money is only there if NEED be. Cos nobody wants to be like Leeds...In the meantime our nearest three rivals have all been taken over and spending silly P, which we cant match, not through lack of ambition but from common sense, in the meantime we have a manager who has assembled a young squad which he wants to nurture and build and anyone who has seriously watched those kids can see that a lot of them are going to be fantastic players. From Henry & Vieira to Cashley none of them have said the youngsters are sh*t - its quiet the opposite, even when they've left. So its all pretty simple, as long as we stay top 4 and fill the stadium for the next 2 years and stop selling players, we will definately be financially straight again to go crazy, roundabout the same time Liverpool wont have p to spend either cos of there new stadium and The Glazers tighten the wallet just like Roman is now.The most important thing is for the experience players to be that experienced and patient, thats why Gallas words 4-5 weeks ago was what I wanted to hear from him, not this sh*t that he obviously cant do. As if the board want to talk to Gallas, they dont even want to talk to Stan Kroenke and he a shareholder.

Only reason don't have the P is because they are debt up to their eyeballs on that half empty stadium. And the only way it is going to fill up is by signing star players, not selling them. Arsenal are in a decline. Only blind followers who are using their hearts, not their heads would disagree.

Only reason don't have the P is because they are debt up to their eyeballs on that half empty stadium. And the only way it is going to fill up is by signing star players, not selling them. Arsenal are in a decline. Only blind followers who are using their hearts, not their heads would disagree.
Emirates Stadium attendances (capacity of 60,432) Competition Number of games Average attendancePremiership 19 60,045UEFA Champions League 5 59,663FA Cup 2 58,269Carling Cup 1 59,872Half empty yeah? Skeen.

Wenger made the call...

"I don't regret leaving Chelsea," Gallas told L'Equipe. My only regret is that I think that we were able to win the league last season."Unfortunately, destiny has decided the contrary."There have been a lot of injuries. Me, Thierry Henry or Robin van Persie. So we have never been able to play with our starting team."I also regret the fact that we took points against big sides, but not against smaller ones. We lacked consistency. In football, the most important thing is to win, whatever the manner.""Arsenal's directors must have a tactic," he added. "I think that they will at least compensate for Thierry's departure by signing several players. Anyway, I am a fighter. I always want to win everything."But when the fans come to me and tell me they are worrying, inevitably doubts starts to settle. Today, the priority is to recruit unless we will still play for third or fourth place."A departure? I don't know at all. It will depend on what the directors will tell me. Today, the question can't be asked."

lol at half emptyallow making stuff up famble