Things girls have suggested to you to take you out the game

Doug

girls telling their hubby they look great in sandals is an example. My ex wifey once told me that she thought I would look really good with a pot belly. What's some crazy sh*t your girl has told you, to take you out of the game?!?

LMFAO.Grow an afro. It would clearly not suit my headshape or face but bare people try tell me to grow one. One ex did it, but white people in general do it. I always tell them, don't try take me for some afro-barbie.
loool you know them ones, its like why the f*ck should i grow and afro.

Hol tite Jay z------Anyway off topic, some woman on the tube yesterday was wearing sandels, she had six toesi was flabbergasted
eurgh 6 toes, that is rankifiedim sure i read somewhere that oprah has 6 toes

when i see males wearing jeans and sandals ,arghhhhhhhhhhh what is going on with that , its just so so wrong , it makes me cringe
wearing nike riffs with no socks is the closest i will go to thatmy foot is on some STAUS i got better feet then most chicks but sandals AINT the one imagine meeting a chick on the first date with man rocking jesus creepers she either gonna reveal a hidden foot fetish when you get home OR she gonna be thinking your one of them religious geeks up west end with a tamborine on a sly

Guest Durrty Boi

id rock a vest its nuffinimam rock one in a music video soon watchn im 6ft, 10 stoneanywaysmost stupid thing a girl asked me to do was get my nose piercedshe swiftly got onna these looksunuts.jpgcoz i got a labret piercin they can sometimes take the piss askin me to get other stuff pierced