Sign in to follow this  
8BALL

afc Arsenal line up a move for...

Skysports.com understands Arsenal are lining up a move for Chelsea's Lassana Diarra.Diarra is believed to have informed Chelsea of his desire to leave Stamford Bridge and Arsenal are ready to offer him a move to Emirates Stadium.The French international is believed to be unhappy with his lack of first-team action at Chelsea and he is well down the pecking order in Jose Mourinho's plans.The 22-year-old is entering the final year of his contract and he is believed to have told Chelsea he will not be signing a new deal.The news has alerted Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger who is a big fan of the young midfielder.The two London rivals are understood to be in talks over a deal and the player is keen on securing a switch to North London as he searches for regular first-team football. biggrin.gif

Skysports.com understands Arsenal are lining up a move for Chelsea's Lassana Diarra.
Which usually means that it's true.He's a good player but I wouldn't want him to see him playing in front of Denilson or Diaby. We're dieing for a winger so we get a centre midfielder which is probably our strongest position already, I really don't see the point in this transfer.

Guest I.B.Blackman
Skysports.com understands Arsenal are lining up a move for Chelsea's Lassana Diarra.
Which usually means that it's true.He's a good player but I wouldn't want him to see him playing in front of Denilson or Diaby. We're dieing for a winger so we get a centre midfielder which is probably our strongest position already, I really don't see the point in this transfer.
gemmeall hes gonna do is cause more youngers 2 get pushed back in the selection process

Id put him infront of Denilson, Flamini deffoGreat engine, tenacity and really dogged in the middle of the park.

but really tho come on wake up wen do u ever really hear sky sports get an arsenal transfer right before a medical????NEVER

I doubt its true.. its not like chelsea will sell him cheap anyway.. and plus he wont be a regular here either

Stupidness if it was true.And would Mourinho sell him to us really tho, would probably be a foolish price that Wenger wouldn't want to pay when he has enough CM's at his disposal, not like he would play right back either.