Mavado - Symphony Of David Brooks

Numero001

Mavado is the biggest thing in dancehall played in this country.But oonu no say deh a yard him jus a next bredda.
Absolute BS, mate.Apart from Munga who has choruses flying about, no content in his verses, NO ONE is bigger than Mavado.Munga is running the place right now, Wine pon it and talk to me, Mi nuh si no flesh weh mi fraid'ah, gangsters do dem own ting never lef dem chrome ting... are all big tunes but play Me and my dogs, Gullyside, Touch Di Road, Dying, Nuh Badmind and espesh Squeeze Breast then its bare forwards your getting.Also, Assasin is the most underrated right now, Dont Mek Mi Hol' You, Sissy and Leave Us Alone are big stinking tunes.Dont lie to the ppl about he's a next bredda. [Twins of twins] Ah lie you ah tell. Mavado is still very very big. Another thing, dancehall is single driven not albums so songs are always gonna be flying around for time. And no way in hell can Ele's album be better. That man dont get no forwards.

jus been listening to both........andElephant_Man-Lets_Get_Physical >>> Symphony of David Brooks
Yeah I have to agree.
ARE YOU SICK IN YOUR HEAD TOP....maybe to the casual listener but movado's album is ten times better. The only bad thing is all the track on his album been rinsed. woulda been nice to have seen sum new sh*t on there...and as numero was sayin munga and movado running tings at the moment... munga and movado both got the hooks on lock but movado does have a lil more in the verses still...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Mavado is the biggest thing in dancehall played in this country.But oonu no say deh a yard him jus a next bredda.
yeah, any barber turned dancehall artistin the words of Vybz Kartel "Mavado is a baaaarrrrberrr for liiiffe"
How can a man have 6 tracks NOT on his album (How High, Ball Dem A Ball, 2 on After Dark, Nuh Badmind, Whe Dem A Say) and get forwards off them, let alone having 10/16 songs on his album that will have man bussing gunfinger, certain times real shots and going mad and be any guy?The other 6 songs are also good songs, the only one that can be considered bad is Heartbeat.This is a definite 5/5 album and a classic. This is by far the best Raw Dancehall album for the last 10 years at least.I bumped this because I have listened to this album 3 times today

"It's gonna be slow singing. Flowers bringing, Marrow fly like pigeon...." >>> ___
Nah nah nah. "Yooo Jeffery Hype, wet dem up like a tsuuuuunaaaaaaamiiiiiiii.... Ah weh di bloodclaart dis" That song gets me fcuking crazy. I dare someone to drop that in a club with me being there. Trust me they will be calling Operation Trident for someone's son (and it wont be my parents for any fast ones)That did leng everything