Fulham >>>>>>>>>

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Lee Cook will be England Left mid within 12 months.
He can be sick, easily.and yeah, way better technically than Young.
He's more on Edwards level init? Technically that is.
Ive already said Edwards aint really a skillful player, his technique is in his ability to strike a ball cleanly with both fit.That plus his pace.Bouazza is really skilful player, more skillfull than 90% of the Premiership.Ideal 2nd striker or play maker still.
no sign of lee cook or bouazza or fulhamand it wernt just toney on the bouazza hype i remember pure topics with bouazza>>>>>>>>>

• 1 month later...
Sky Sports have announced that Stalteri has joined Fulham on loan.The presenter on Sky Sports believes that Stalteri will join Fulham till the end of the season, whilst Chimbonda could also be set to leave for Aston Villa.
LMFAO x 59459494594949Thread title is too much now.
The funny thing is you lot own Stalteri lool.Fulham have a had a bad season, it can happen, West Ham nearly got relegated and even they are sitting above you in the table now.

Yeah I said Fulham will finish 4th init smhIm a fan of football and like to see smaller teams doing well so I will sometimes overhype and be over optimistic, its border line joke border line hope.I told you Spurs would never finish above Arsenal this season and Arsenal would be good value for 2nd even when most of the Arsenal fans had no hope cos of how the team was doing last year, you would never find those quotes tho would you?Its not even a debate I wana be having lol.

I told you Spurs would never finish above Arsenal this season and Arsenal would be good value for 2nd even when most of the Arsenal fans had no hope cos of how the team was doing last year, you would never find those quotes tho would you?Its not even a debate I wana be having lol.
Lol.Rsonist has selective memory.

You made a topic about me already lolI didnt post in it because I found it hilarious aswell and didnt wana spoil it by coming out with sh*t like "I wernt serious blah blah"Football banter >>>>>>>>>>On a level I reckon Carlos Edwards coulda shined this year cos I think he has the talent, just aint had no luck.