Recieving Head From Wifey

Humble

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any girl that dont give head to the HUBBY must wanna loose him cos when man a man talk around their boys and sh*t like that comes out that they aint getting it BOYYYYYYYYYYbut then i guess only a BOY would be tellin his bredwins what him and his WIFEY DOES cos come to think of it thats something me and boy just dont discuss its not taboo its just not something that hits the radarwho knowswho cares

99% of women have given head before and if she's given it to someone else, I want it.and if she happens to be in the 1%, I'm special so I still want it.
lmfao real talk.
but then i guess only a BOY would be tellin his bredwins what him and his WIFEY DOES
thats all it isthese chicks be f*ckin with lil boys n sh*t n scared sh*t will get spread around about them so they try to save face or some sh*t
yep as the saying goes
* Don't be sexually judgemental in any way. A woman's take it in the ass if she thinks you don't view her poorly for it (and she knows her friends won't find out.)

i didn't say i don't think he is getting head from next girlshe probably is.
lol adz skeen.
* Don't be sexually judgemental in any way. A woman's take it in the ass if she thinks you don't view her poorly for it (and she knows her friends won't find out.)
Where is this from? Why do I recognize it
i get head from wifey on special occasions still,
and you go and lips her init....
Come on cuz its not like you're gonna cum all up in her mouth and then tongue kiss her afterwards.On the real head from the wife is a minor.
topic done.
Agreed

Don't be sexually judgemental in any way. A woman's take it in the ass if she thinks you don't view her poorly for it (and she knows her friends won't find out.)
LOLAin't that that guy Tucker Max? Truesay he does chat some real stuff in regards to gyal though.

Don't be sexually judgemental in any way. A woman's take it in the ass if she thinks you don't view her poorly for it (and she knows her friends won't find out.)
LOLAin't that that guy Tucker Max? Truesay he does chat some real stuff in regards to gyal though.
i hate himwhen i first read that ting jammy posted on him i read it and was distraught so i tried it and opened pandoras boxthats why im not face off no moreIM FACE OFF BEYOND

i get head from wifey on special occasions still,
and you go and lips her init....
skeeeenboy id rather get head from wifey that i know don't do it every other minute then some any slosh thats got a herpes alert written all over heri bet you will get head from your wife, providing you get a wife.if you dont your dead