Recieving Head From Wifey

Humble

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it right for wifey to give her man head???Can she be considered wifey???Discuss...........
You are a d*ckhead.That is the answer
I remember you, you're that guy from the rwd site that claims to be some sort of gyalist and i think theres some picture of you floating around that site where you look like sylvester the cats black nephew.
LMFAO.istockphoto_306867_gunshot_02.jpg
shots fired!take cover

Is it right for wifey to give her man head???Can she be considered wifey???Discuss...........
I remember you, you're that guy from the rwd site that claims to be some sort of gyalist and i think theres some picture of you floating around that site where you look like sylvester the cats black nephew.
Yeah I get gurls.But I think you are pathetic to make such a crap topic.Your a yute init???Say 14/15???When you turn 20 you're gonna be licking p*ssy and lying to your friends and say you dont.You might aswell do it to your local sket still, you probably will still.

love doc why would you get mad at a 17 year old going on 10 for acting like this its like getting mad that cats play with string let it be girls that WANNA believe it aint and cant happen are the ones that come back out of relationships telling the whole world men are dogslmfaomen aint dogs you was just the silly bitch that made it too easy and was easily fooled and actually used ya boyfriend as a trophyhint of the weekif the first thing a girl tells you about her man is how long she has been with him then he IS cheating on her and that puppy love soon DEAD cos its evident that the duration of the relationship is more something worth mentioning before you tell us- HIS NAME- HIS OCCUPATION- HIS GOALS- HIS ACHIEVEMENTS- THE THINGS HE LIKES- THE TEAM HE SUPPORTSeven CHILDREN have better logic then these chicks i mean when they go school they will show off saying- MY DADS A FIREMAN- MY DADS IN G UNIT- MY DAD IS ON BENEFITS AND WORKS FOR TFL- MY DAD IS A GALLACE- MY DAD HAS AN XBOX 360you dont here THEM saying "MY DAD HAS BEEN MY DAD FOR 7 YEARS 6 MONTHS 2 DAYS 1 HOUR 12 MINUTES AND 23 SECONDSdo you ?

love doc why would you get mad at a 17 year old going on 10 for acting like this its like getting mad that cats play with string let it be girls that WANNA believe it aint and cant happen are the ones that come back out of relationships telling the whole world men are dogslmfaomen aint dogs you was just the silly bitch that made it too easy and was easily fooled and actually used ya boyfriend as a trophyhint of the weekif the first thing a girl tells you about her man is how long she has been with him then he IS cheating on her and that puppy love soon DEAD cos its evident that the duration of the relationship is more something worth mentioning before you tell us- HIS NAME- HIS OCCUPATION- HIS GOALS- HIS ACHIEVEMENTS- THE THINGS HE LIKES- THE TEAM HE SUPPORTSeven CHILDREN have better logic then these chicks i mean when they go school they will show off saying- MY DADS A FIREMAN- MY DADS IN G UNIT- MY DAD IS ON BENEFITS AND WORKS FOR TFL- MY DAD IS A GALLACE- MY DAD HAS AN XBOX 360you dont here THEM saying "MY DAD HAS BEEN MY DAD FOR 7 YEARS 6 MONTHS 2 DAYS 1 HOUR 12 MINUTES AND 23 SECONDSdo you ?
LOL thats pretty good

LOL thats pretty good
For the dad sitatuon - yea granted.However if a female came and said "My boyfriend is doing gnvq ict at monoux college. He works at footlocker part time and he never has credit so i know he ain't cheating on me." You would think biggrin.gif Skeeen. Its completely irrelevant to the topic.

nah it just made me laugh thats all i care about,especially the section like-

- MY DADS A FIREMAN- MY DADS IN G UNIT- MY DAD IS ON BENEFITS AND WORKS FOR TFL- MY DAD IS A GALLACE- MY DAD HAS AN XBOX 360
wot can i say face off can construct an entertaining post from time to time

even CHILDREN have better logic then these chicks i mean when they go school they will show off saying- MY DADS A FIREMAN- MY DADS IN G UNIT- MY DAD IS ON BENEFITS AND WORKS FOR TFL- MY DAD IS A GALLACE- MY DAD HAS AN XBOX 360you dont here THEM saying "MY DAD HAS BEEN MY DAD FOR 7 YEARS 6 MONTHS 2 DAYS 1 HOUR 12 MINUTES AND 23 SECONDSdo you ?
LOL at the reference to ashman.

LMFAO.13.jpg

Yeah I get gurls.But I think you are pathetic to make such a crap topic.Your a yute init???Say 14/15???When you turn 20 you're gonna be licking p*ssy and lying to your friends and say you dont.You might aswell do it to your local sket still, you probably will still.
Nah mate I'm 20, I swear you know me from RWD. Just think of a certain colour..................... biggrin.gif

AHAHAHAHHAHA!
even CHILDREN have better logic then these chicks i mean when they go school they will show off saying- MY DADS A FIREMAN- MY DADS IN G UNIT- MY DAD IS ON BENEFITS AND WORKS FOR TFL- MY DAD IS A GALLACE- MY DAD HAS AN XBOX 360you dont here THEM saying "MY DAD HAS BEEN MY DAD FOR 7 YEARS 6 MONTHS 2 DAYS 1 HOUR 12 MINUTES AND 23 SECONDSdo you ?
LOL at the reference to ashman.
biggrin.gif:D:D

Guest Scorpzz
LMFAO.istockphoto_306867_gunshot_02.jpg
shots fired!take cover
lmfao bodied.Bare one track minds in here boy.

Guest Dr. Doom
A d*ck in my mouth is not appealing.Especially when i know at one point that same willy has been in my yash, regardless of how often you wash your piece, it's still gona be in the back of my mind.
So you wouldn't even do it if you was in love..and did everything for each other to be happy
Nope, i've been with the hubz for time (11 months tomorrow biggrin.gif) and it's never crossed my mind, He said he would never ask me and if i ever offered he would slap me.
*Homo alert* *Homo alert*

A d*ck in my mouth is not appealing.Especially when i know at one point that same willy has been in my yash, regardless of how often you wash your piece, it's still gona be in the back of my mind.
So you wouldn't even do it if you was in love..and did everything for each other to be happy
Nope, i've been with the hubz for time (11 months tomorrow biggrin.gif) and it's never crossed my mind, He said he would never ask me and if i ever offered he would slap me.
*Homo alert* *Homo alert*
he gets it from somewhere else still

Of course notOnly loose chicks give head init
alie (even if yr joking)she gunna kiss yr (actual) kids with that mouf?
lets be realits not like shes gonna have cum dangling of her lips and go and kiss your kids is sheplus shes not gonna kiss them on the lips, if she does i'm sure theres some kinda law about that

Of course notOnly loose chicks give head init
alie (even if yr joking)she gunna kiss yr (actual) kids with that mouf?
lets be realits not like shes gonna have cum dangling of her lips and go and kiss your kids is sheplus shes not gonna kiss them on the lips, if she does i'm sure theres some kinda law about that
LOL GRIME WAVEnah i was joking its from some mafia films stillgotta just be making sure she aint giving head to next man out here init 24-7 cctv business assault rifle in the watchtower businessgreazy out here businesslol