Cold Stella

Supernova

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah faze what u said about the milk thing seems similar to how u make guiness punch12 oz Guinness® stout1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk1/16 tsp cinnamon1/16 tsp nutmegUnsweetened cocoa powderGently pour a well-chilled Guinness into a small mixing bowl or glass that will hold all of the liquid ingredients. Add the sweetened condensed milk, spices, and cocoa (if it's wanted). Stir or whisk well, and pour the mixture into a pint-sized beer mug or pub glass. Makes 1 drink.

got a quarter of the magners bottle left it has taken me 4 hours so far this drink i dont know how u lot like it if that was a guiness i could finish that in a minute but this thing is not nice
You should have chilled it really cold, then drank it in a pint glass with ice.It's rank when it's warm, but when its ice cold it's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________

got a quarter of the magners bottle left it has taken me 4 hours so far this drink i dont know how u lot like it if that was a guiness i could finish that in a minute but this thing is not nice
You should have chilled it really cold, then drank it in a pint glass with ice.It's rank when it's warm, but when its ice cold it's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________
na i cant have it with icethe ice waters it down

You're drinking it too slow.

You're drinking it too slow.
nah just with the heat it melts quick

Carlsberg is the oneI like beer when it is cold and has a thick nice froff otherwise it doesnt taste that nice

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

yeah of course all my local off licences sell itactually f kid u gave me an idea im gonna go down carnival with a dustbin fill it with water and ice and put cans inside and shot them at £1.75 a go is that legal or will police try a ting? quick little hustle