Cold Stella

Supernova

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nah bulmers just saw magners get big with the ice thing and theyre tryna jump back into the market with the same ployim on guiness extra cold down the boozer or them bottles of strong dark ale like directors or hobgoblin more recentlybut a cold crisp lagers always nice on a day like thisif only i cud be botherd to reach the shop

Nigerian Guinness is lovely. Darker, fruitier, more chocolatey, more roasty and oaky, more bitter than the Irish variety. The Irish draught is still amazing, but if I see that a bar has the Nigerian one then I order that one up.I can't drink Guinness in the sunshine though, it's too thick and heavy for the hot afternoons.My choice beers for the sunshine: Honey Dew, Sierra Nevada (not ALL American beers are sh*t Dadinho!), Golden Glory, Negra Modelo, Etalon, Corona, Sol, Red Stripe.No matter how hot it gets, I still can't bring myself to drink Fosters, Budweiser, Stella, Coors, etc.

bud/corona witha lime>>>>>______tennents and white lightenning and all that sh*t is for tramps, keeps them warm during winter.don't really drink beers and lagers no more, i only drink alcohal to get drunk so spirits is me.some of that overproof jamaican rum get you lickupppppppppppp