Sign in to follow this  
shaian

HOW THE HELL..........

Guest Durrty Boi

its the dreads mainlyplus americans usually look about 5 years older than other heads

cos they lie. i remeber when i played basketball. i started playin when i was 14 and there was this bre playin for brixton, when i was 21 and playing for my cousins team, the SAME BRE was playin for the brixton under 18 team, and he knew my cousin who was a year older then me.he was from africa and apparently lost all registration details. (for 6 years tho) man aged 2 years, hummm

them blikachu breddas always look older
lol @ blikachu.Yeah I found this out the other day, I heard he'd been around for a while & plus how he looks so figured he was about 30.

them blikachu breddas always look older
lol @ blikachu.Yeah I found this out the other day, I heard he'd been around for a while & plus how he looks so figured he was about 30.
i knew he was around for time from when he came out cos he used to be in some rap group. but i know he aint 22. same way akon says he is early 20's

akon - 1981??Akon (IPA pronunciation: /ˈeɪ.kɑn/)[1] (born Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam)[2][3] in 1981[4] is a Senegalese-American hip hop and R&B singer, songwriter,

Guest Scorpzz
How old?!Isn't jibbs 16? He looks at least 20
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.T-pain is the oldest looking 22 year old. Ever.

akon - 1981??Akon (IPA pronunciation: /ˈeɪ.kɑn/)[1] (born Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam)[2][3] in 1981[4] is a Senegalese-American hip hop and R&B singer, songwriter,
Akon's got one long arse name!!

Guest Durrty Boi
the lu lu lu gets me everytimeso un needed

Guest Scorpzz
lmfaooooooooooooooooo4t09iu8re-0tgu350tiLOoooLLLLLLg05i430=5934324023=-403=240=32