FAO Ravers

CK.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

westwood & goldfinger @ moonlighting was sick before bare d*ckheads found out about that rave.
Real talk.Bets raves I have been to have been...Ghana Independance 2006 at Silverspoons in Wembley.Let's Get Funky at Silks and Spice on 2nd of June 2007. Celebrated my birthday that night. Easily one of the best shoobs' I've been to.
Best rave I've been to this year, the vibes and amount of buff girls that went there was too much.

club 19 is some gangster dance place from when u ask for a pint and they give u a stella can bare weed smoking in there bashment girls doing there things then u have the token white girls who want the mix race babys
I've recently been backing shout in ilford, only on thursday nights though.
Yep, but I went a couple weeks back and some d*ckhead MOD guys gased the place

When and where is the next FWD Dinky? any details, i dnt rave alot, so is there stupid dresscode ?Why are people tellin me that when they go silks and spice bouncers make them click their heels if they dnt make tap sound they aint comming in cos it proves that they aint wearing hard shoes.

club 19 is some gangster dance place from when u ask for a pint and they give u a stella can bare weed smoking in there bashment girls doing there things then u have the token white girls who want the mix race babys
MOD, as in Ministry of Defence? biggrin.gif

I LOVE ravin in LEEDSsBigggg nite lifesuga cane,mint,wharehouse etc is the places 2 beif your into bassline/4x4/niche which i loveee
When I was on holiday there was some dude called Jamie Duggan who all the up north people were hyping but until that day i had NEVER heard of him!

I LOVE ravin in LEEDSsBigggg nite lifesuga cane,mint,wharehouse etc is the places 2 beif your into bassline/4x4/niche which i loveee
When I was on holiday there was some dude called Jamie Duggan who all the up north people were hyping but until that day i had NEVER heard of him!
Jamie Duggan is the top Niche DJ.Northerners/Midlanders music.

DJQ is the top Niche DJ.Northerners/Midlanders music.

MOD, as in Ministry of Defence? biggrin.gif
Yeah them man are on dis ting