FAO Ravers

CK.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what bar rumba in old street aint been for years since my mate jamie got us chucked out for fighting the bouncersshout ilford lane? whats that saying I have ever been I go to that gangster place across the road with all my nigerian boys I have been kicked out of that place 4 times what is it called across the road near mc donalds and the station?

Guest Scorpzz
my ex's cousin is goin shout this friday still...is it good there ?K-dot.1
Only asians go there on friday night. Its actually called curry night (no racism)Tell your ex's cuz to go on thursday night, thats when they play r&b,garage,bashment,funky house, hiphop etc.

Guest Scorpzz
what bar rumba in old street aint been for years since my mate jamie got us chucked out for fighting the bouncersshout ilford lane? whats that saying I have ever been I go to that gangster place across the road with all my nigerian boys I have been kicked out of that place 4 times what is it called across the road near mc donalds and the station?
Not sure what place your on about.But yeah shout is live on thursdays, they play some good music its also good if you wanna kick back and have a drink there's a area with just seats and tables.the hypeman is abit of a w*nker though he chats pure sh*t.

aztec lounge they had bushkins birthday there went to some next collegue thing there dj dropped little bit of luck a riot started and place got locked off I was so pissed coz i was by the side chatting to these 3 girls letting me drink there champs busting jokesnext ting i see is bottles getting dashed everywhere some mad raveis rudolfs still open? and what is that club across the road from temple calledon chestnut estate u can go there !! but u aint getting in if u dont come with whitepeople and more than 1 black man

aztec lounge they had bushkins birthday there went to some next collegue thing there dj dropped little bit of luck a riot started and place got locked off I was so pissed coz i was by the side chatting to these 3 girls letting me drink there champs busting jokesnext ting i see is bottles getting dashed everywhere some mad raveis rudolfs still open? and what is that club across the road from temple calledon chestnut estate u can go there !! but u aint getting in if u dont come with whitepeople and more than 1 black man
The opera

it sounds f*ckry but they should of said no more than two black guys in groups can get in I know some clubs still did that but other man like us must of just walked in together at diffrent timesanother way was just have ticket only events coz i find this gets rid of alot of scummy peopleand a guy can only come in with a couple I remember went la cosa nostra down ministry place was rammedso we went back up tottenham got some more money and went sun city at bagleys and man wernt letting us inand by some luck my bredrin knew two girls entering so we bopped in with them this was 4am in the morning rave is done at 6am we both paid £50 each to get in I kinda got mugged

westwood & goldfinger @ moonlighting was sick before bare d*ckheads found out about that rave.
Real talk.Bets raves I have been to have been...Ghana Independance 2006 at Silverspoons in Wembley.Let's Get Funky at Silks and Spice on 2nd of June 2007. Celebrated my birthday that night. Easily one of the best shoobs' I've been to.

Don't rave at all anymore but in the past it was...Eskimo Dance (when i was allowed to go)Young Man Standing (ohh the memories....)Princes Alice (at the time one of the best 'in the endz' raves)Bigga Fish (once was enough)Plus the usual house things.Thats about it, i didn't do 'venues' to be honest just because i wasn't allowed to go too far those days.