BUS STORIES

Guest Arsenal 4 life

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ route masters ppl used 2 get dash off dem regular anywho 2 much sh*t has happened 2 me on the N29 especiallystill how can i be on a 277 highbury 2 hackney i think and sum wedge muvva f*cker cum sat down beside me, im talking fat like fukkin i duno Mc Narsties dad lookin breh, and he caged me in2 the seat i was by the window he put his arms 1 round the back of the seat 1 on the seat in front only a few other heads on top deck aswell so i was shitting bricks, then i thinkhe tried 2 draw me i duno it didnt sound like words it was more like 'grunt snort mumble mumble znurph' and he had food in his beard everything and all i can remember is thinking please lord dont let him touch me. his hands were so dry looked like he had tinfoil round his knuckles and his palms were about the size of a coconutlol i got off the bus about 3 stops 2 early

bare times i cant remember buton a 282 top deck,theres a group of pikeys & they r sitting along the back row.they threw open coke bottles @ some young girls,then when 1 guy complained about it they licked him in his headthis guy wasnt having it so when it got 2 his stop he sparked 1 of them then duckedthey jumped off,ran after him,but he was GONEEEEEc all the pikeys off the bus shouting,bare pissedon the e7,some school kids throwing bottles+stuff @ the cars driving by. bus got caught @ the lights,the car pulled up,some1 got out the carspoke 2 the driver,the yoots thought they were gunna get on the bus so they jumped off the back door+ranive had a fight on a bus,some1 tried 2 arms me..i didnt wanna get in trouble @ school cz i was on a tight ropebut they kept getting up in my face @ school (they thought i was bullying their sister,it was my friends)i get on the bus now+they push me..im thinking biggrin.gif YYYYYYYYYYY r u gunna do thatknee 2 the gut+sparked themthey didnt come school 4 a week,black eye apparently

259 on the way to finsbury park from edmontonSo me and my girl get on the bus, move to the back and start to converse (As you do) We hear someone blow a whistle.... "Who was that?" No one says nothingWe continue. Talking talking talking ...... the person blows their whistle again..."Allow whistling on the bus. It's not notting hill you know." No responseContinue talking ...The person blows again. "It's that black woman there at the front of the bus" It's some quacko fresh looking woman at the front just grinning teeth.*Another black woman gets on the bus with her friend at white hart lane. Sits down on the front seats adjacent to the whistle blower*The whistle blower blows her whistle three times.*The black woman steps up*"Excuse me can you stop that please?"-The whistle blower blows the whistle in the woman's face.Then next thing you see the black woman takes her handbag to the whistle blower's head who then runs to the back of the bus where me and my bredrin are sitting and shaking (obviously she's mentally unstable) then she takes off her shoe and dashes at the black woman's head.The black woman starts screaming.The whistle blower runs off the bus like its all fun and laughter.-------------------------------Story Two--------------------------------Me and the same friend are on the w3/w6 (i dunno) coming back from southgate. Then she turns to me and says "i miss my baby".....The next second turns to the right and sees two people standing at the gates to redbrick (Edmonton)"Who's that boy?"It was some mixed race boy drawing a mixed race girl."He looks like michael" (her man)"It is is michael b!""Oh my days.... are you taking the piss. He's drawing another girl"*Every other chick on the bus starts creaaaaaaaaaaasing.* Her man caught slipping that day. It wasn't even funny, the timing was like in a movie.

Guest I.B.Blackman

I f*ckED UP 1 BOI ON D BUS ACTUALLY (YEAR 9 DAYS)ENDED UP ON D HI-ROADGOT D VIDEO STIL SUM DUM YOUT FILMED ITSHUD I UPP IT N BAIT MY JAW EVER SO SLIGHTLY ON VIP2?

when i was younger in the skool days our bus was so crazy..fights everyday, too many happy slaps, pen fights, water fights (n the summer) people bringin in bb and pellet guns shootin certain people, loadsa sh*t & then one day i get on and its sum next grumpy driver & he starts chattin sh*t cuz it tuk me a while 2 realise where my money was (had sum jakcet with bare pockets), so me n the driver ended up havin a fight on the skool bus cuz i cudnt have anymore of his sh*t talk and just smacked him.also, there was this boy who used 2 get the bus (he was abit strange) and he was proper scared of needles, so we used to get him in the corner pretendin we had needles and wer gna inject him, he used to be curled up in the corner screaminabout a year ago there was this one driver on the comfy bus (dunno if you have them in london, kinda like a people carrier type bus & its cheaper) who used 2 blaze ALL the time, so us man started t clock his ruit and everyday hed let us on the bus for free and just blaze with us on the bus hardly ever stoppin 2 pick people up, that was live..but then he didnt show up on the bus for about a week, so he mustve got fired or sumthin still

the 436 has to be te war busfrom vauxhallto narmto new crossto ghettobus drivers doing that route should get extra ps
Nightmare bus.Free bus aswellNever seen a conductor on them past Vauxhall Bridge towards New Cross.I think the conductors would be getting moved.

Too many stories to typeThe bus dat goes thru my endz is hype! any1 from different endz on dat bus is dealt with.Remember once sum boys were on da bus from different endz .. dey got boyyyyddd!!Told to start singing christmas songs .. dey done it too LOOOL was jokes!Dey got bangd up aswell, even dou dey were told they wouldn't if dey sang. lool