BUS STORIES

Guest Arsenal 4 life

159/N159man getting punched up on bussome girl getting cussed till she cried by some boy that tried to draw hersome two youngers play fighting over chickssome man farting on the bus from victoria, we slewed him all the way to oval stationsome drunk man fighting over some wasted ting, through him down the stairssome wasteman getting punched up by my cousin for vomitting on hi shoesbare stories N159/159>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember getting on a 208 from Bromley to Lewisham when it was packed. Walked on and didn't pay, and i'm sure the driver was callin me back but the group of guys behind me were saying 'he's not talking to you babes, it's not you babes' biggrin.gif So the bus driver stops the engine, and everyone's moaning. Everyone's looking towards the group of guys, who are just jamming at the back. Some hench african man comes towards the skinny one and start having a go. The boys talking back, so he lifts him and is shoving him down the stairs. So i'm thinking I may as well get a next bus, and as soon as I step out the bus starts but I think f*ck it. Get on a next bus, and the same group of guys get out. We're in downham right about now and they start rocking it out on top of an old man who's at the front, and they're hurting the poor man! The man was in tears and the guys went and dealt with their issues in the park. So I had to get off the bus cos the driver had stopped and called the feds. Got on a next bus, and now the guys come on the same bus, with the feds tagging along. One of them points and shouts at me 'SHES GOT A SHANK, SEARCH HER, SHE TRIED IT BEFORE, CHECK HER POCKETS SHES HOLDING SHANKS IN THERE' Next bus... I sit down, and some guy starts touching my ear! His friend goes ''Why you touching her ear for bruv'' "Nah I didn't". So weird...But another girl comes along and you know she's looking for attention when she sits in the middle of those guys. So I hear one of them say ''Go on I dare you, do it". I felt for her, but I didn't wanna be there so I got off.4 buses and I hadn't even made it to Catford yet.

Too many stories.When I remember some I'll tell you lot but one I remember still has me benning to this day.We are all on the bus now and one thing we use to do in school was play a game called "shoes & socks", TOP BOYMENT. Basically you would pick out a yout and take his shoes and sock off and throw them away. So we are on the 249 toward Streatham and 2 guys start arguing and the rest of us are getting mad because they were bitching like little girls, so we shoes and socks them. We threw the stuff OFF the bus when I say their feet were dry, people their feet were so dry they were white. Now you would think they would get mad at us but no... they start arguing with each other again. "You pussyole, look at what they did to us cos of you" so he picks up a dead banana and rubs its in the next youts face. Next yout finds a half eaten Snickers and rubs it in the youts face. This is food from the floor biggrin.gif At that point I'm gone, i'm creasing so much I miss my stop. I just see two guys with no shoes and socks that stink of chocolate and rotten banana, standing in the middle of Streatham high road. Its Summer as well so there's girls around.Classic moment.

on the 158 going from blackhorse road to leytonMe and my pops was on the bus **because he was helping me bring some stuff home** and some next guy sits next to him and u kno in between sits sometimes u have them metal poles to seperate them. well the man must sat there with his girl and was leaning his arm over to my dads side... i was sittin in the opposite seats... my dad said to him "how much arm space do u need" he sounded drunk a bit and he was pushin his arm over a bit more... my pops flipped and grabbed him around the neck ... his girl run upstairs and left him lol and then me and my dad was just pieing him up while he was in his seat, the bus must of stopped now and his girl come bak down and got off, then me and my pops just threw him out the doors and the bus driver just drove off.Oh yeah another one On the 123 from blackhorse road to lordship laneSome man was coming up the stairs with some hench bottle of water, and because it was raining the stairs was kind of slippery, bus was packed aswell i was sittin at the top near the stairs **it was the only seats left when i got on** he come up the stairs now i see him with the bottle on his shoulder, he must of missed the step and slipped backwards down the whole stairs, i didn't meen to laugh but i couldn't help myself lol.
L M A OStructo explain why you felt the need to add the highlighted bits in red.

Guest Black Tom
279 edmonton green 2 girls fighting it going round the bend someone hit emergency door open they roll off the busstill fighting was f*cked the way they rolled off onto the road
hmmmmm

Guest Scorpzz

When I was in school (04 times) some l'stone boys came down to my area after school (theres two schools one all boys one all girls and we all used to chill at the local chicken&chips shops after school) to hot up one girl cause she was chatting sh*t about one boy so then one of my boy from school backed her and they ended up having a one on one then the l'stone boy used a knuckle dusta on my boy, all of them then ran onto the 58 and we all chased them about 30 of us ran on the bus and they got demolished 5 minutes later feds raided the bus and tried to keep everyone on the bus but we eventually pushed them out of the way and just scattered.Lol once some old man was just getting off the bus and he got up and his bag was open, next thing you know a dildo and bare packs of condoms falls out of the bag. I was like biggrin.gif

29 when it use to go sports zone way going down to wood green sideswell we wernt really on the bus we were getting on us man just come from sport zone so obvious we were a bit tipsyI was with a few brehs from tiverton ne how some white guy came out of the wrong way of teh bus out of the entrance he was drunk and pushed us and said get out of my way niggers go rob someonethese guys went st david and cathrines aswell (dnk those who know know how aggy them guys r) and they r older than me I was their younger lol next thing everyman turned round and stomped the f*ck out of this racist c*nteveryman ducked running up green lanes and we run through that park iceburg and bully should know what park I am on about ended up down white hart lane sides

159/N159man getting punched up on bussome girl getting cussed till she cried by some boy that tried to draw hersome two youngers play fighting over chickssome man farting on the bus from victoria, we slewed him all the way to oval stationsome drunk man fighting over some wasted ting, through him down the stairssome wasteman getting punched up by my cousin for vomitting on hi shoesbare stories N159/159>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____
LEVELS PDC man tried a ting one time with me and my boysi dont think they noticed our snooker cues under the chair still biggrin.gif:D

Have told these before but anyways..279 in Edmonton Green. Waiting for it at like half 11 at night. Some crackhead looking turkish guy comes right up into my face asking how long I've been waiting for the bus. I back up and tell him "about 5 minutes". So anyways, this guy keeps leaning over one wall, and then running to try and flag down a bus after it had passed. He kept leaning over this same wall, and missing buses. Bus comes, I get on, and stay at the bottom, and this crackhead guy goes somewhere else. Then, I get to about Bruce Grove, and some guy comes from upstairs, stares at me like I done him something and says "I swear I know you?!". I don't know this guy from Adam, and the way he says it was like there was beef, so I stand up properly and ready my umbrella to beat him into submission, and then he goes "...well, I don't, but cool yeah?", and gives one big grin. As this was the second time I had been catching bus back from Edmonton and there was madness liek that guy, I wasn't particularly fond of catching bus through Tottenham.Rail replacement bus to Kings Cross from Edgware RoadMe and my bredrins are off to one of those under 18's raves at Bagley's, and we are at teh top. ANway, some hench Asian looking bredah lets some enormous sneeze on to the back of the woman's head. Us being the young'ns we were couldn't help but crack up. We made numerous comments, and laughed more and more until the woman moved, and the hench breh looked back at us. He then proceeded to get his phone and told someone "to get the shooter". We kept very quiet after that, and were lucky enough to get off very shortly after that.316 from St. Charles college to Kilburn.One girl from the college was arguing with the bus driver from the college which is the first stop to Queens Park station over the 10p change he didn't give her because he didn't have change.Sorry my stories aren't as wacky and as funny as some others. biggrin.gif:D

on the 158 going from blackhorse road to leytonMe and my pops was on the bus **because he was helping me bring some stuff home** and some next guy sits next to him and u kno in between sits sometimes u have them metal poles to seperate them. well the man must sat there with his girl and was leaning his arm over to my dads side... i was sittin in the opposite seats... my dad said to him "how much arm space do u need" he sounded drunk a bit and he was pushin his arm over a bit more... my pops flipped and grabbed him around the neck ... his girl run upstairs and left him lol and then me and my dad was just pieing him up while he was in his seat, the bus must of stopped now and his girl come bak down and got off, then me and my pops just threw him out the doors and the bus driver just drove off.Oh yeah another one On the 123 from blackhorse road to lordship laneSome man was coming up the stairs with some hench bottle of water, and because it was raining the stairs was kind of slippery, bus was packed aswell i was sittin at the top near the stairs **it was the only seats left when i got on** he come up the stairs now i see him with the bottle on his shoulder, he must of missed the step and slipped backwards down the whole stairs, i didn't meen to laugh but i couldn't help myself lol.
L M A OStructo explain why you felt the need to add the highlighted bits in red.
looool i like 2 explain in detail.....i don't want people thinking i take bus with my dad like im some underage yunga lool.i dunno y i did da sitting placement one...i dont even usually sit down on da bus ¬_¬ i usually stand near the doors lool

1 Somalian boy came to our school and he got TERRORISED for the whole day about his abnormally big forehead.Mans 1st day aswell.So hometime now and he jumped on the same bus as us.He should not have done that cos the bad breeds from Claremont got on our bus aswell.Anyway, he pressed the bell for the driver to stop the bus, but the driver zoooomed past his stop, everyone was BENNIN in the yutes face.He was saying in a little broken English voice"Plz plz, my stop, this my stop"So 1 of the bad breed yutes from Claremont goes"Press the button and jump up blad STANDARD"He goes "no no, I cant, too fast" LMFAOTHE BUS WAS BLOWING!!!The yute from Claremont decides he's gona press the red button above the doors anyway, all you hear is "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"I see 3 different feet kick the Somali yute off the MOVING bus.I see man NARROWLY miss a lampost and buss a James Bond roll with his school bag still on his back LMFAOWHOLE BUS WAS BENNING, 1 Indian bre was holding onto me CRYING TEARS cos it was so funny.Never seen nothing like that before or since.What a 1st day for that yute, dont think he came bk either.

This one is dumb but i remember it58 bus coming home from school back in the day, we was all at da top and there was some THICK piece of flem hanging from the ceeling of the bus **i dunno who spat it there........ but it was dangling for bare long loool and we was all sitting around it, the bus was taking sharp turns and it was swinging from side 2 side i dunno how it managed to stay up there for so long, after like a good 5 minutes of sharp turns it broke away and landed on some girls shoulder, she was screwwinnnnnnnnn.

Guest Watch My sig

reminds me one time my boy fell off 38 backwards whilst it was winginghe was running full speed not to drop but going backwards just see him dissapear off in the background getting smaller and smaller still running because of the force of the dropfunniest thing ever

too many stories from my days 10+ years back on the 217 from enfield to turnpike lane...... we used to play this game where everyone used to cram on the backseat and try to crush each other. One time some boy on the edge put his feet up against the wall and pushed so hard into the other guys that the window on the otherside popped out and was hanging off the bus..... when i was a first year some idiot boy infront of me was having a contest with another boy - who could punch the metal bar on the seat (old skool style) the hardest. Needless to say this idiot infront of me punched the bar so hard that he dislocated his finger. He was holding it infront of my face screaming. Everyone was in shock. This guy with a tear in his eye forcibly popped his finger back into place.... once dumb kingsmead boy sitting behind a woman tried to light her coat on fire. (He was one of those kids that did stupid hit to try and impress people but everyone knows he is a mug.) She clocked and they had an arguement. The boy tried getting smart. The woman smacks him in the face and they have a full on fight. In the aftermatch a patch of the boys scalp and hair is on the floor. Everyone is like WTF as someone holds it up and chucks it around.

Guest I.B.Blackman

I remember coming back from school (Bishops Stopford) we mussa got on the 121 or 279 cnt rememba.Neways dere was one over-wedge polish guy jammin wiv his girlfrend, as us man rush on2 d bus bare hype stylee dis man strts gettin aggy bout ppl pushin his grl.Den dis polish man mussa said "U stupid n*****s" in his wasted accent.Bare man tryna step 2 him bare bargin n wot not, but no1 was really on it.So man lyk me hu likes to fight thought "f*ck It" n jus pied man in d jaw, next second bare man r rushin him, n one pussio yout mussa stabbed him in the neck.Man took a couple licks sthil.

Guest haze-e

I got two recent ones.Last week WednesdaySo last week wednesday it was my boys birthday, two twins, and we decided to go up west innit. Dont ask me why we went west on a wednesday to go out but whatever. On the way home on the N36 we were all bare tired innit, coz the night was quite sh*t. This black man gets on teh bus and sits down - As you do. Anyway there were these two white guys sitting one in front of the other, on the oposite side to where this black man was sitting.The black man moved seats to sit next to this white guy who had fallen asleep on the bus and starts ging through his pockets. Me and my friends were benning up. Anyway this white man wakes up to find the black mans hand in his pocket and goes "What the f*ck you doing@. The black man replies "Nothing i was looking for a used bus pass" upon hearing this i burst out laughin (llow me, i was tired). Anyway the black man was on bare excuses to the point where he was saying "I was tryna wake you up i was tryna wake you up"The white man then precedded to wake up his friend who found out the story in whatever language they were speaking and they ended up battering him on the bus and dashing him off.I was gone bruv. Nearly died from laughin.Monday GoneMonday i mussa went to one BBQ in thornton heath and police came and locked it becasue of the music. Anyway we went to west again then took the N36 home again. This time we had travelled Loooooooong so we were all tired but we were trying not to sleep in case we missed our stop. Anyway it didnt work and we all fell asleep. When i awoke the bus was quite packed. So we finally lick lewisham and im ready to get off the bus. All i hear is"BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER"So im thinking what the f*ck. Some woman just vomited in her sleep on some breddas back and all over the windows. Was f*cking disgusting. Bus smelt naaaarsty. Everyone just walked downstairs boy and i jumped off to go home. Again i was benning.Thats the two most recent ones still.