gays

DINKY

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a bunch of bullshit, f*ck sodomitespeople have to reproduce, man an woman fit like a jigsawan people say minor deres a pop. crisis.....BULLSHIT what u gonna do wen u teach the whole world 2 be gay, make homosex babies like afgoon sed?all this acceptin gays is just gona make children curious and turn them gayin sum primary skools dey r teachin youts how 2 have safe gay sexBULLSHIT
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOoerfervrvfrvgvfrgvgfrvftgrvtfgrvbtfrggvtfrvrfrv

its a bunch of bullshit, f*ck sodomitespeople have to reproduce, man an woman fit like a jigsawan people say minor deres a pop. crisis.....BULLSHIT what u gonna do wen u teach the whole world 2 be gay, make homosex babies like afgoon sed?all this acceptin gays is just gona make children curious and turn them gayin sum primary skools dey r teachin youts how 2 have safe gay sexBULLSHIT
albsolute bullshit
howyouts are curious about sh*t dey dont know aboutif ur gona put a thought in dere head dat dey wouldnt of thought of b4, and show them how to do it safely....chances are dere gona be gay like da rest of dere friends

Guest Durrty Boi
albsolute bullshit
howyouts are curious about sh*t dey dont know aboutif ur gona put a thought in dere head dat dey wouldnt of thought of b4, and show them how to do it safely....chances are dere gona be gay like da rest of dere friends
so by ur logic, u have or will soon f*ck a man?homosexuality isnt a contagious disease still

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Stop abusing that clap.. it was pure gif.atry in motion when M12 dropped it in the fight the other day now your ruining it.
8eee247e0c8881aa752c189b6cf337b4.gifMY GOD YOUR RITE..............THAT WAS THE LAST TIME I WONT USE IT ANYMORE ONLY IF NEEDED

well let me tell u why i hate gays I was 14 come back from limelight shaftsbury avenue I wanted to go back home met some guy who claimed to be a cabbie so I said yeah I am going victoria park bow man was driving with me chatting if i had a good night in said yeah just banter then we got up to the point of stepney/limehouse if u turn right u go canary walf go staight u go canning town turn left u go mile end i needed to go left man told me to come to his house down docklands thats when i clocked i told man to turn left man started to touch up my thighs I was so shook (this guy looked like the footballer gravenson) as sh*t please remember man was a youth I dont know how this happened but thank god it did my bredrin called me ramdomly 3:30 am in the morning how often does that happen i started talking to him told him i was in cab the guy let me off at mile end i walked home imagine if i my boy never called me i would be dead coz i had no credit and it was such a ramdom call when i got off i asked the guy his name if i ever saw that guy today i will kill him and do the time trying to rape kidsso people always be carefull on road always please that is why I hate gays