gays

DINKY

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz

Faggots are idiots still.They don't like women yet they prefer men who behave like women. Seen. They should be all shipped off to a remote island where they can all die together.

Guest Durrty Boi
Faggots are idiots still.They don't like women yet they prefer men who behave like women. Seen. They should be all shipped off to a remote island where they can all die together.
i dnt think its the attitude that they dnt like

Guest Scorpzz
i dnt think its the attitude that they dnt like
True.But what ever the case is, I still think their existence is wrong.

on a level how can you look at a next man and say u fancy him then let him bend over and you put your penis in his bumb and f*ck him that is f*cking nasty alie
8eee247e0c8881aa752c189b6cf337b4.gif
Faggotry is a genetic disease IMO if i ever seen 2 men kissing i would run over and flying kick their heads off
8eee247e0c8881aa752c189b6cf337b4.gif
its a bunch of bullshit, f*ck sodomitespeople have to reproduce, man an woman fit like a jigsawan people say minor deres a pop. crisis.....BULLSHIT what u gonna do wen u teach the whole world 2 be gay, make homosex babies like afgoon sed?all this acceptin gays is just gona make children curious and turn them gayin sum primary skools dey r teachin youts how 2 have safe gay sexBULLSHIT
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOoerfervrvfrvgvfrgvgfrvftgrvtfgrvbtfrggvtfrvrfrv
noo no no no no waaaay BADMAN NUH f*ck BATTY!!!BWOAP BWOAP!
this kind of topic comes up every now n then. its usually best when theres something specific about gays one has experienced etc... cos this is just random.
ALL OF THE ABOVE IS TRUEi think i am one to think the way i do as i have a child NOW that is now EIGHT years of age and most of the people that dont MIND gays dont have kids.im convinced that when you actually have ya child and its a boy you WILL think differently because at the moment ya not at a reasonable position to have anything against gays and the hate im seeing for them from some if uncalled for but like i said when you have a boy as ya child you WILL think differently.i just refuse to associate with them or be around them unless its in work and when its in work you can be sure only work related issues will be discussed. If i dont know they are gay im still not likely to par with them as i have a very small circle of people i regard as friends.im sorry but i just CANT and WONT accept ithomosexuality is WRONG and i hear there was one program on tv about prisons in america FULL OF ROAD MAN that openly said they are bats and they f*ck mans arse etcthis frightens me.

Face off your sick in the head fam lol You'll turn ur back on ur flesh & blood for real?Anyway,I personally have nothing against homosexuals, its they're life & I don't worry about things I can't or is out of my control. In the grand scheme of things in terms of human reproduction. THEY HAVE NO PURPOSE.Too many of them will possibily mean the end of the human race. Yeah its a long way off but hey, its food for thought.