gays

DINKY

LOL @ the save name for your sig being "myhero".
lol like the charecter he sexes women he wants a normal life life he aint proper faggot it is a jail house ting man is more peado than gay remember what he went jail for raping and killing kids

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi
its not even like I have a problem with them, its just unnatural.
How you mean 'unnatural'?If it happens, its natural.Please no bible or religious references in your answer either.
exactly

has anyone read this weeks closer magazine ? about the the worlds first schoolboy trannieif you saw the pic , i dont think you would clock it was a guy. infact i think some of you may think IT was pretty from a first look at the picture.

Guest Watch My sig

actually if a normal bloke like me and youwants to f*ck another normal bloke in the asswhilst his wife and kids are not around then thats him inithes a faggot but aslong as i dont know what hes doing i dont mindbut all this gay pride sh*t acting femininebeing out the closet all these c*nts piss me off

Guest Arsenal 4 life
on a level how can you look at a next man and say u fancy him then let him bend over and you put your penis in his bumb and f*ck him that is f*cking nasty alie
8eee247e0c8881aa752c189b6cf337b4.gif

Guest I.B.Blackman
How you mean 'unnatural'?If it happens, its natural.Please no bible or religious references in your answer either.
skreenaite so ur tellin me the design of the world was to reproduceso tell me hw a lump of sh*t on your piece helps that happensmh @ thisif dats natural den f*cking animals is natural aswell cos ppl wnt to do it

That would be my reasoning. Sorry.
That's bullshit then.
To you it is.But thats what I believe. I'm not one of those people that start saying 'they need deliverance' but if I wanted to be pedantic, from a scientific point of view, it doesn't really run either.*shrugs shoulders*

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Bruv, take at least 75% of that sh*t out your sig.
loltrue say its 2 much i just saw bare on the internet and put them in...... ok wait im takin some off

That would be my reasoning. Sorry.
That's bullshit then.
To you it is.But thats what I believe. I'm not one of those people that start saying 'they need deliverance' but if I wanted to be pedantic, from a scientific point of view, it doesn't really run either.*shrugs shoulders*
Pffft, you're full of sh*t.

its a bunch of bullshit, f*ck sodomitespeople have to reproduce, man an woman fit like a jigsawan people say minor deres a pop. crisis.....BULLSHIT what u gonna do wen u teach the whole world 2 be gay, make homosex babies like afgoon sed?all this acceptin gays is just gona make children curious and turn them gayin sum primary skools dey r teachin youts how 2 have safe gay sexBULLSHIT

Guest Durrty Boi
its a bunch of bullshit, f*ck sodomitespeople have to reproduce, man an woman fit like a jigsawan people say minor deres a pop. crisis.....BULLSHIT what u gonna do wen u teach the whole world 2 be gay, make homosex babies like afgoon sed?all this acceptin gays is just gona make children curious and turn them gayin sum primary skools dey r teachin youts how 2 have safe gay sexBULLSHIT
albsolute bullshit

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOoerfervrvfrvgvfrgvgfrvftgrvtfgrvbtfrggvtfrvrfrv