Radio Stations

Gaara

Guest Black Tom

Choice, RB on the weekends has too much jokeRadio 1, just for WestwoodTalksport, George Galloway >>>______Is Station Fm still around?"MUSIC FOR THE BODY, MUSIC FOR THE SOUL""STATION FM, STATION FM, station fm, station fm"

Guest Its Me Bitches

talksportkiss for logans showthats itback in the day i had all 20 presets filled with pirate stations some nights i was flicking channels like its sky

So im listening to LBCAnd i realize James O Brian is actually a badman.What radio stations do you lot listen to?
Very sick man, but dont sleep on Nick Ferrari even though he's egotisitical and doesn't let people get a word in edge ways.

So im listening to LBCAnd i realize James O Brian is actually a badman.What radio stations do you lot listen to?
Very sick man, but dont sleep on Nick Ferrari even though he's egotisitical and doesn't let people get a word in edge ways.
Ye i know bout Ferrari still but since he's on early i rarely catch him.Do you listen to Ian Lee?

galaxy - wayne c mcdonalds show is nice on a monday night from 111xtra - ronnie herel monday night from 7 - 10guess monday night is the only time when i really listen to the radio properlysometimes i listen to online US stations when im online , like hot jams 108 etclisten to galaxy on/off throughout the day , gota love the dance songs.