A-LEVELS - STATE UR GRADES

streets.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FLOPPED HARD!!!!!very disappointed but oh welli got A = Drama (A B B )D = History (A B U)E = Psychology (B B U)im not guna lie im pissed i did good in my exams but my courseworks were ALL U's (apart from drama)GOT IN2 UNI tho so YAAAAY(big up my mum 4 being so supportive certain heads were getting BLASTED on the fone!)
U's you knoHow'd you manage that?
lol sister how can i get 120/120 for my history exam and then 26/90 for the coursework i just dont have that work ethic when it comes 2 home studying which is y i need 2 buck up 4 uni yaay at the person going Kingston i shall see u there
BoiWell you've got 2 A's and 3 B's CONGRATS

FLOPPED HARD!!!!!very disappointed but oh welli got A = Drama (A B B )D = History (A B U)E = Psychology (B B U)im not guna lie im pissed i did good in my exams but my courseworks were ALL U's (apart from drama)GOT IN2 UNI tho so YAAAAY(big up my mum 4 being so supportive certain heads were getting BLASTED on the fone!)
U's you knoHow'd you manage that?
lol sister how can i get 120/120 for my history exam and then 26/90 for the coursework i just dont have that work ethic when it comes 2 home studying which is y i need 2 buck up 4 uni yaay at the person going Kingston i shall see u there
BoiWell you've got 2 A's and 3 B's CONGRATS
I think you've misunderstood, somewhat.

Oh yeah, Kurious?! What happened with Psychology?!Don't try and act like I didn't give you gold with those notes.
ur notes were sick i stil have that folder and i used 1 of the units 4 my revision and got 72/100 ( B ) just flopped the coursework natalie darling i got ADE

D-D-D-Damn!You're still AS though? Retake those units next year. Its a good thing in my opinion because you will need to know the whole A Level now, which will stand you in good stead for next year.
yearim aiming for AAA now f*ck iti was tooooooooooooooooo lazy durin that time n this is some next wake up call.film studies is one loooooooooooooong subject doe

Oh yeah, Kurious?! What happened with Psychology?!Don't try and act like I didn't give you gold with those notes.
ur notes were sick i stil have that folder and i used 1 of the units 4 my revision and got 72/100 ( B )
Coursework was a bit mad. Had to make up nuff of it. And I think I got a C in it. If I still had my A2 Psychology notes in them big folders I would have given you that as well, becuase that was a a guaranteed B had you followed it all and assuming you were doing the exact same modules.

D-D-D-Damn!You're still AS though? Retake those units next year. Its a good thing in my opinion because you will need to know the whole A Level now, which will stand you in good stead for next year.
yearim aiming for AAA now f*ck iti was tooooooooooooooooo lazy durin that time n this is some next wake up call.film studies is one loooooooooooooong subject doe
Better luck next year still. You've got potential still.

A,A,B,E at A LevelIs it only up to the teacher to let you onto A2? i had alot of trouble with my teacher, and he will definatley reject me only based on behaviour from last year.Is this possible?
No, not at all.You passed all of them. Well done on the AAB. I'd drop or resit the E subject, if I were you.

f*ck film studiesi wish i had taken sociologywhat was i thinkin?

f*ck film studiesi wish i had taken sociologywhat was i thinkin?
boy, i know whre ur comin fromi nearly fall asleep every lesson

I just chatted to them and they put me thru to some admin tutor, i actually do have a valid reason of why i did kinda f*ck up but they are like hmm sorry theres nuffin we can do... You reckon its stupid for me to do a foundation n then jump onto a 3 or 4 year course after seeing as im already 19?Another uni accepted me but i got my heart set on this one place...
Did you ask for the reasoning behind their "There's nothing we can do" response? What are ur firm and insurance unis?If your firm is >>>>> than insurance then... if u want to do a 3 year then do the foundationIf your firm and insurance are roughly equal go for the 4 year course at ur insurance.
My firm was brunel and insurance westminister

ASLEVELSSOCIOLOGY : A (A B B )PSYCHOLOGY : C (B C D)ENG LANG: C (B D D)BUSINESS STUDIES: D (B D U)disoppinted with the business fort i was gna get a B stillbut i did better overall then most of my friendsso im happyp.s. my motto kinda worked ...im predictin i geta U in english langa E in psychologya B in businessa B in sociologyaim LOW achieve HIGH*thats my mottoso you wont b disopointedso hopefulyy wen i open my results i will b so shocked that i got higher than i expected*i will post my actual results 2mo 2 see if my motto is right LMAO*