Micah Richards

Guest Its Me Bitches
Micah Richards = Frank SinclairBurnt out when he hits 24.
eaxtly what ice and the bandwagon said. i rememeber there only being 3 or 4 people who actually backed richards, now look
this can still happen trussif he puts on too much muscle mass it will f*ck him up

Micah Richards = Frank SinclairBurnt out when he hits 24.
eaxtly what ice and the bandwagon said. i rememeber there only being 3 or 4 people who actually backed richards, now look
this can still happen trussif he puts on too much muscle mass it will f*ck him up
hes not fully matured. his frame will get bigger regardless of whether or not he does weights or whatever. You also dont seem to realise that straight muscle mass and functional strength are two different things. He aint just a lump of henchness like a bodybuilder his strength is functional. as you see in his pace, upper body strength and the amount of height he gets in his jumps.if it was a problem the city staff who see him everyday would have addressed it. their opinion >> someone who sees him on tv occasionally aka you.

Guest the_truth_hurts

Always wondered who it is superhyping these English players. Richards looks a force but needs to improve hios positioning cause certain times he's relying on his pace too much. Went on disgusting yesterday though.

Guest the_truth_hurts
Great in the air, great tackler, strong like ox, quick like road runner.Makes you an immense centre back to be fair doesn't it.
nah you need to be able to read the game and have composure on the ball to be 'immense' Richards relys on his pace to recover his bad positioning way too much. Its something that will come though. I rate the yout highly but not many 18/19 year olds are mature enough to play consistently at centre back in a big league.