The Unwirtten Laws Of Vip2

Guest I.B.Blackman

When you first start posting dont come with the hype.(allow running before you can walk your legs will get taken away from underneath you)
Just because I have just signed up, does not mean I don't know. From when RWD crashed hourly > so your post means nothing. Its not hype.
biggrin.gif LOL, theres another one that comes to mind allow catching feelings.i wasnt talking about you other wise iwould have quoted.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you first start posting dont come with the hype.(allow running before you can walk your legs will get taken away from underneath you)
Just because I have just signed up, does not mean I don't know. From when RWD crashed hourly > so your post means nothing. Its not hype.
biggrin.gif LOL, theres another one that comes to mind allow catching feelings.i wasnt talking about you other wise iwould have quoted.
Ok fair play. My bad then.

neva make a topic on ur 1st post u gotta ease in son
That ones garbage bruv.A good first topic by whoever will naturally get intelligent replies.
biggrin.gif
chek history... ive never seen sum1s 1st topic wid 1post be succesfullif there female u see these replies "up a pic", "giv us ur msn" "go on cam" ectmales useall recives these kind of repliesistockphoto1356170tumblvl6.jpgi wud say 85/90% will end in abuse 4 da new user

Face Off is better than everyone else. biggrin.gif
dont take ANYTHING face off says SERIOUSLY and assume he does take YOU seriously its easy to annoy and get ANY VIP USER wound up with just my typing alone never mind the things i say.and on a REALif ya making a thread about something like that is on the news dont just cut and paste and not make a valid comment it shows you dont actually read ya OWN threads and you end up getting broken down by people like capre or streets (in these instances capre is usually right)and dont say you dont care bout what is said on you on forum if you didnt you wouldnt be here to challenge the theory.

dont take ANYTHING face off says SERIOUSLY and assume he doesand on a REALif ya making a thread about something like that is on the news dont just cut and paste and not make a valid comment it shows you dont actually read ya OWN threads and you end up getting broken down by people like capre or streets (in these instances capre is usually right)
So people cant post links giviing infomation to the forum they have to write an essay with it... :D

dont take ANYTHING face off says SERIOUSLY and assume he doesand on a REALif ya making a thread about something like that is on the news dont just cut and paste and not make a valid comment it shows you dont actually read ya OWN threads and you end up getting broken down by people like capre or streets (in these instances capre is usually right)
So people cant post links giviing infomation to the forum they have to write an essay with it... :D

Trust no-one.
could not say it better myselfI remember back when no one knew what I looked like and haze posted up his face picso I messaged him and told him I was dj madman from rwdlog on go in the whatever room and man had exposed my boat
ahhhhh lmaon00b's take note!