LMAO you lot

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Raises hand*I fell for it. Thought it was a bit suspicious but disregarded my suspicion.I am now officially a skeptic when it comes to exposure.
Mugged off.Proper.lol @ you.
5c93d05bf1cea5809265badc42319bd6.jpg
Don't quote me you twat. Don't even subquote me.Tryna drag me down with you and sh*t.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Arsenal 4 Life should just be ignored like that burning sensation he feels when he urinates
i was not sendin for u i meant to reply to tanners post but clicked reply on ur post by mistake i have edited it now

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Your IP just needs banned now.f*ck your bro.
nope evryone is pissed with you so its not gona happen
Who's pissed at me?No one is pissed at me.Maybe just you cause it hurts knowing you made yourself look like a tit....?Maybe?
lool@tit

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Arsenal 4 Life should just be ignored like that burning sensation he feels when he urinates
i was not sendin for u i meant to reply to tanners post but clicked reply on ur post by mistake i have edited it now
ok i take it bk
ok np

lol init.Proper falling for it.Thinking you know my parents house, my girls, my life story.Especially Carpe and Accra.f*ckin clowns.
nothing about falling for it, it could be either way.... you're the real clown that you needed that to get some attention. DID IT TAKE AWAY THE PAIN OF YOUR sh*t TEAM'S LOSS??? dykehead

Guest Arsenal 4 life
lol init.Proper falling for it.Thinking you know my parents house, my girls, my life story.Especially Carpe and Accra.f*ckin clowns.
nothing about falling for it, it could be either way.... you're the real clown that you needed that to get some attention. DID IT TAKE AWAY THE PAIN OF YOUR sh*t TEAM'S LOSS??? dykehead
[sENDAGE]371d034ffbd88addd58b1dd8717e222e.gif

LadyOG it's either him or me.No sharing.
But ant and dec shared cat.In a platonic way...if you're not sharing I'll find some other sidekicks.biggrin.gif @ the pair of you.
Who said you were our sidekick.Its common knowledge Ant got with Cat and Dec was left pissed....
Duh. The woman dominated.So which one are you anyway?

Awwww Carpe dont catch feeling now you f*ckin twat....Mugged off nicely.Proper wetting himself over the topic as well.Do something and f*ck off.