Does your girl being computer literate =

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NAH ON A SERIOUS NOTE, I HAVE TO LET SOME PEOPLE KNOW.THE THING THAT MAKES IT WORSE IS WHEN PEOPLE TRY MAKE COMMENTS LIKE"NOT EVERY GIRL IS LIKE THAT""YOU MAN ARE TOO PARANOID""YOU LOT ROLL WITH THE WRONG GIRLS""THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT PICK YOUR GIRL CAREFULLY"THE SAME PEOPLE THAT MAKE THESE COMMENTS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE SHOOK TO POST THEIR GIRLS PHOTO BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED THAT MAYBE,JUST MAYBE SOMEONE IS GONNA GO "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA" AND PRODUCE AN MSN SCREEN SHOT.I CHALLENGE ANYONE WHO 100% TRUSTS THEIR GIRL-: POST HER PHOTO AND FIRST NAME IN THIS TOPIC. IF SHES FAITHFUL YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.BECAUSE BELIEVE ME YOU WILL BE GIVING HER 13 MISSED CALLS WHEN YOU GO TO "FORGOT PASSWORD" ON MYSPACE AND RETRIEVE HER LOGIN DETAILS.
biggrin.gif and i dont even use it often

thanks streets you stole my shine you bastardnah im glad he FINALLY CAME the whole forum did think im insane til he came and spat the facts on a different beatman dem that have said their WIFEY has a myspace PUT UP THE PIC NOWNOW NOW NOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIF I FIND OUT WITHOUT YOU PUTTING HER DNA HERE GOD HELP YOU COS THE WORLD IS SMALL AND THE JUSTICE LEAGUE IS BIG AND THAT WILL FUEL THE NEXT GRIMS THREADSWEAR DOWN MAN WILL DO A THELMA AND LOUISE ON THE CLIFF WHEN THE FACTS LICK

Guest Scorpzz

Lol some people on this forum make me laugh.I'd prefer a girl who didn't use online 'networking sites' such as myspace facebook etcIts not a problem if she does but know that I will probably ask to her delete it or suggest that I'd prefer if she didn't use myspace.

why dont you get the ball rollin n post ur wife
which one fam and no i wont cos I KNOW she is so what is your point?I DONT KNOW IT FOR A FACT BUT I HAVE BELIEVED IT FROM DAY SO YA INDIRECT SENDAGE HAS BEEN OBLITERATEDyou dont see me coming here with "my wife is wonder woman" talkkmtIM FACE OFF FAMno one elsewhen i read that i LAUGHEDwhen others read it their heart skipped a beatyou are possibly talking to one of the most cynical men you will EVER meet in ya life time BOY so dont EVER come with THEM talk bout my wifey linking even YOU would phaze me.ITS NOTHING

Lol some people on this forum make me laugh.I'd prefer a girl who didn't use online 'networking sites' such as myspace facebook etcIts not a problem if she does but know that I will probably make her delete it.
Its not even about making her delete it cos you cant change people IMO.Better just to find a new girl.

why dont you get the ball rollin n post ur wife
which one fam and no i wont cos I KNOW she is so what is your point?I DONT KNOW IT FOR A FACT BUT I HAVE BELIEVED IT FROM DAY SO YA INDIRECT SENDAGE HAS BEEN OBLITERATEDyou dont see me coming here with "my wife is wonder woman" talkkmtIM FACE OFF FAMno one elsewhen i read that i LAUGHEDwhen others read it their heart skipped a beatyou are possibly talking to one of the most cynical men you will EVER meet in ya life time BOY so dont EVER come with THEM talk bout my wifey linking even YOU would phaze me.ITS NOTHING
blud didnt read past the second linei was talkin to streets, he suggested it not you

asking streets to do that is just as stupid as asking me IMO he OBVIOUSLY is a gallace or he is not on that no more he aint gonna throw stones in a glass houseget realand you READ my sh*t thoroughly as EVERY time you read my posts you say "I DONT EVER READ FACE OFFS POSTS"you young fool how could you not read it if you are in threads of mine and quote and say you dont read it come likeistockphoto_2887339_i_m_not_listening.jpgfrom ya in this thread talkin like THAT you are pissed for life

Guest Scorpzz
Lol some people on this forum make me laugh.I'd prefer a girl who didn't use online 'networking sites' such as myspace facebook etcIts not a problem if she does but know that I will probably make her delete it.
Its not even about making her delete it cos you cant change people IMO.Better just to find a new girl.
Whoops I meant to say ask her, I had a wifey she had myspace I told her I'd prefer if she didn't use it and she made the choice to delete it.Good for her.

asking streets to do that is just as stupid as asking me IMO he OBVIOUSLY is a gallace or he is not on that no more he aint gonna throw stones in a glass houseget realand you READ my sh*t thoroughly as EVERY time you read my posts you say "I DONT EVER READ FACE OFFS POSTS"you young fool how could you not read it if you are in threads of mine and quote and say you dont read it come likeistockphoto_2887339_i_m_not_listening.jpgfrom ya in this thread talkin like THAT you are pissed for life
lolquoting doesnt mean i read iti read exactly what i said i didand really, streets cant tell someone to do something if he cant do it himselfi wasnt even sayin that his wife's a sket or whateveri was jus sayin he may aswell kick it offi aint pissed for nuffin, ur the one in here talkin like all women are cheatersmaybe its somethign to do with youwhen u point a finger.. and all that bollocks

Face Off & Streets. Allow dropping these PAINFUL FACTS TO THESE YOUTS.DEATHS WILL ACCUR AS SOON AS THEY READ IT WHILE TICKING THEM OFF IN THEIR HEADS.f*ckING MURDERS LOL
Hahahaha. Its not about guys are thinking "That Jermaine yout does talk to her alot you know" whilst looking at her myspace and pictures of her in Malia are beside the mouse.sh*t will get sticky.

durty whats wrong with you man talking like you just got beat up by ya sisterlow it fam you so unqualified to talk its just hidious to think why ya here you spend half of this saying you dont listen yet you KNOW that quote was for you are you that stupidanyway go now im sure you aint reading thisf*ck OFF
lol, why u gettin angry?im jus stating what i thinkn this is all from askin streets to post a pic of his wifei aint sayin u man r chattin sh*t, i was jus sayin u man are goin overboard n if its happens all the time maybe its to do with the women you man go forim sure your onna these guys who dnt care if the chick has a man n try to draw them anyways so i guess real recognise real

durty whats wrong with you man talking like you just got beat up by ya sisterlow it fam you so unqualified to talk its just hidious to think why ya here you spend half of this saying you dont listen yet you KNOW that quote was for you are you that stupidanyway go now im sure you aint reading thisf*ck OFF
lol, why u gettin angry?im jus stating what i thinkn this is all from askin streets to post a pic of his wifei aint sayin u man r chattin sh*t, i was jus sayin u man are goin overboard n if its happens all the time maybe its to do with the women you man go forim sure your onna these guys who dnt care if the chick has a man n try to draw them anyways so i guess real recognise real
all of THAT yet you dont read my postswhat a f*cking dimwit i beg you shuttup fam