Does your girl being computer literate =

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If a girl is registered to any form of social networking site and has a long term partner, then I'd be concerned.
My girl's got Myspace.Not for dating though.Clearly states she's in a relationship, only adds people she knows etc..S'ok with me.
more fire for face offhe's gonna write u an essay nowwatch

i wonder what face offs coursework was like in college and school his essays must of shitted on everyone elesand no face off , im not sending , im just stating that you reply to certain posts in great detail , which is not a bad thing for you explain all the statements you make and can back up what you have said

no not reallyif they say they in a relationship that just means that guys that are BANG ON are gonna try it as i tend to just skim past but ones that say they are in one tend to be the ones that move to me.so who knowswhen myspace gets boring i cant see myself hopping on the next bandwagon nuff heads wanna lowe it but they just delete profiles and say "IVE STOPPED" and then make fresh oneswho knowsi dont actually wanna UPSET anyone im just saying BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS im taking this route cos the reality is too much for some of you just dont do anything stupid like go to the same uni as ya chick just cos SHE IS THERE thats a bad move for YOU and that goes both ways. Years later you might buck up again as adults and be more mature bout things.

What exactly do you guys define as computer literate? (so I can jump into the argument with the right perspective)
at first i thought it was knowing about html codes etc but i think its basically can read and type on a pc and can locate social networking sites

If your in a relationship, and you thinks its serious, and are below the age of 25, your lost...Chicks aint on that. Not baout getng taken for amug when you think your being loving.
thats a bit TOO cynical some are but if sh*t dont work they FLIP and i mean REALLY FLIP my main issue is not with the women as woman is womanmy issue is with the GUYS cos im sure if they found out they girl was on some shaddy sh*t they would flip with sh*t likeHITTING THE GIRLTAKING BACK GIFTSTELLING DUCKTALES ON HERGOING ON LIKE YOU AINT UPSET THEN SAYING ALL GIRLS ARE HOES (believe it or not i dont do this)BEING BITTER ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE HAPPY (i actually dont do this either quite the opposite)ETC ETC these guys piss me off cos the thing is they are only like this cos they choose not to listen to guys like ME and then when they find out we were right they ruin sh*t for others and do the other things stated ABOVE IN CAPITALS cos they now feel too stupid to come to man like me on a humble cos they tail is between they legs and their ego and heart got broken in an INSTANT and they still wont cry (when they wanna) so they are then KEEPING sh*t IN (which is a next thing i dont condone as that is DANGEROUS)this i think is wrong i believe if you find out that ya girl cheats on you ya should GET OVER IT and just keep it moving im not saying be happy ya girl cheated on you but it could be worse i have said from day.A GIRL COULD BE FAITHFUL FOR EVER AND EVER BUT THEN WALK OUT OF YOU WHEN YOU LOOSE YA JOB THAT PAYS FOR A PLUSH LIFESTYLEA GIRL COULD f*ck OUT BUT STILL STAY WITH YOU FOREVER AND PUSH YA WHEEL CHAIR IF YA CRIPLED i would choose the one that cheats but again its EGO and that part of a mans ego is what i dont have.i trust girls with many things just not their emotions for other people and THEIR p*ssy.DISCLAIMER - keep it out of my face and we cool what the eyes dont see the heart dont leap

If a girl is registered to any form of social networking site and has a long term partner, then I'd be concerned.
My girl's got Myspace.Not for dating though.Clearly states she's in a relationship, only adds people she knows etc..S'ok with me.
more fire for face offhe's gonna write u an essay nowwatch
S'cool though.Got her password.And know she's incapable of linking off the net.

Beg someone explains the reason for being in a relationship as a late teen? early 20s...NO point at all. Espesh when chicks will try take you for some numpty, and cop off with next man at first given opportunity.Ive seen it too much for it to be not true.
Just passing the time.I'm way too young to even consider getting attached..

Beg someone explains the reason for being in a relationship as a late teen? early 20s...NO point at all
it works for some people and doesnt for othermy brother and his girlfriend have been together since they were 16 , he is 26 now but still i see what your saying about it being kind of pointless.

NAH ON A SERIOUS NOTE, I HAVE TO LET SOME PEOPLE KNOW.THE THING THAT MAKES IT WORSE IS WHEN PEOPLE TRY MAKE COMMENTS LIKE"NOT EVERY GIRL IS LIKE THAT""YOU MAN ARE TOO PARANOID""YOU LOT ROLL WITH THE WRONG GIRLS""THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT PICK YOUR GIRL CAREFULLY"THE SAME PEOPLE THAT MAKE THESE COMMENTS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE SHOOK TO POST THEIR GIRLS PHOTO BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED THAT MAYBE,JUST MAYBE SOMEONE IS GONNA GO "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA" AND PRODUCE AN MSN SCREEN SHOT.I CHALLENGE ANYONE WHO 100% TRUSTS THEIR GIRL-: POST HER PHOTO AND FIRST NAME IN THIS TOPIC. IF SHES FAITHFUL YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.BECAUSE BELIEVE ME YOU WILL BE GIVING HER 13 MISSED CALLS WHEN YOU GO TO "FORGOT PASSWORD" ON MYSPACE AND RETRIEVE HER LOGIN DETAILS.
OMG!!!!!I can't believe you beat me to this. This morning what you've said above was exactly what I was similarly going to do.

LMAOPeople on a level know why mans laughing.

LMAOPeople on a level know why mans laughing.
biggrin.gif i have im divorced on my status , does it actually mean im divorced though ?she may add people she knows but that doesn't prevent the fact that people she doesn't know will probably add her

Bare trash in this thread
Some, not all.
Seems to me like its a 'if your girl has myspace shes automatically linking and f*cking next guys' threadBe worried if your girl doesnt give up her msn and myspace password on the spot, as for her having myspace and that. i dont mind.
YOU ARE REPEATING WHAT I SAID IN MY VERY FIRST POST ON PAGE 9.IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR GIRLS PASSWORDS TO EVERYTHING = SOMETHINGS WRONG.IF YOU DO (AND VICE VERSA) = YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL PROBABLY WORK.
CoolI only read the last few pages still

CERTAIN MAN THINK THEIR GIRLS SAFE BECAUSE THEY PUT THEIR PROFILE TO PRIVATE AND CHANGE THEIR AGE TO 99 YEARS OLD.CHECK A MANS GOOGLE HISTORY AND YOU SEE BARE SEARCHES"view private myspace""hack myspace password""view private photos""myspace login tools""how to catch someone cheating"
LMAO