Does your girl being computer literate =

Eduardo da Silva

smaddy just llow it you have a point that its different but it wont be long till the whole world knows the cue and some NEW ting comes along that eveyone is onface pic had no HONEST noveltymyspace had music as a default excuse to have oneface book has one that you are saying now (to me its just as bait if your gonna tell me that EVERYONE on ya page is ya fam cool if ya gonna e one of them people have more then 50 people on it and none of them are promoting music is just silly)facebook = a new way to link people innocently in a less BAIT WAYpeople going on like man dont be doing this on face book

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought facebook was more of a business networking site or is that a different one
this is a business websitehttp://www.duport.co.uk/companies-house.ht...CFR6bZwodszRhYgif you wanna net work you have an email address GO CALL YA FRIENDS FOR ONE AND GIVE THEM YOURS i email my aunt in jamaica every week with pics of me and my son im hardly gonna tell her to go myspace she is f*cking 43 years old for god sake WTFlol the bars people are using in this thread its like watching oj plead innocentman dem stop making excuses if messy can admit it i dont get what everyones problem is

bare heads as we speak are now- deleting pics and replacing them with pics of animals and famous landmarks or themselves when they were 6 years old- making profiles private and having a friends clear out- deleting it altogether (only to make a new one)- changing their status to "in a relationship"- callin the guy you f*cking from that site and asking him "WHAT ARE WE?"its funny as f*ckLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOi love topics like this its like knocking down a five year old boys sand castle

I thought facebook was more of a business networking site or is that a different one
this is a business websitehttp://www.duport.co.uk/companies-house.ht...CFR6bZwodszRhYgif you wanna net work you have an email address GO CALL YA FRIENDS FOR ONE AND GIVE THEM YOURS i email my aunt in jamaica every week with pics of me and my son im hardly gonna tell her to go myspace she is f*cking 43 years old for god sake WTFlol the bars people are using in this thread its like watching oj plead innocentman dem stop making excuses if messy can admit it i dont get what everyones problem is
a poor one but a business website all the same.I dont go on facebook but I remember someone before telling me that it was more aimed at business networking for university leavers or sommat, I might be getting it confused with a totally different site though.I aint defending anyone I'm just providing an opposing opinion.I dont think you can apply generic formulas to people, fair enough Messy met your criteria but she isn't some sort of benchmark for all the gyal in the world considering she was exposed in a topic not so long ago (NO SENDAGE AT ALL). I've also seen the same man here condemning these cyber antics etc come out and say after Messy got exposed ' I dont actually think Messy is a hoe etc she just....'But to me that goes against everything you've been saying.Messy i aint tryna cause offence or anything

I remember that girl that I posted up that I said reminded me of Messy.I made the mistake of getting into personal chat with her and not keeping things fully business.Her boyfriend had just proposed to her, telling me shes over the moon etc...Next message she asking if she can see my pics lool

bare heads as we speak are now- deleting pics and replacing them with pics of animals and famous landmarks or themselves when they were 6 years old- making profiles private and having a friends clear out- deleting it altogether (only to make a new one)- changing their status to "in a relationship"- callin the guy you f*cking from that site and asking him "WHAT ARE WE?"its funny as f*ckLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOi love topics like this its like knocking down a five year old boys sand castle
loool

a poor one but a business website all the same.I dont go on facebook but I remember someone before telling me that it was more aimed at business networking for university leavers or sommat, I might be getting it confused with a totally different site though.I aint defending anyone I'm just providing an opposing opinion.I dont think you can apply generic formulas to people, fair enough Messy met your criteria but she isn't some sort of benchmark for all the gyal in the world considering she was exposed in a topic not so long ago (NO SENDAGE AT ALL). I've also seen the same man here condemning these cyber antics etc come out and say after Messy got exposed ' I dont actually think Messy is a hoe etc she just....'But to me that goes against everything you've been saying.Messy i aint tryna cause offence or anything
now read THIS topic fully and pay close attention PARTICULARLY to what i say and a few others like toney and see why your theory has been completely TORPEDOED out of the water into mere FRAGMENTShttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=16453

Guest MessyGyal
none takenbut i will say that we are talking abou people in relationships having myspace/facepic accounts how does my 'exposure ' come in to that. i was neither in a relationship or on myspace at the time....? so surely your observations are not related,thats like coming into a topic about brussel sprouts and someone saying you cant comment on them because you eat carrots. the two aint related.

now read THIS topic fully and pay close attention PARTICULARLY to what i say and a few others like toney and see why your theory has been completely TORPEDOED out of the water into mere FRAGMENTShttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=16453
That was the least significant part of my post and was based on something I heard and said I wasnt sure aboutTorpedo malfunctioned before impact

none takenbut i will say that we are talking abou people in relationships having myspace/facepic accounts how does my 'exposure ' come in to that. i was neither in a relationship or on myspace at the time....? so surely your observations are on related,thats like coming into a topic about brussel sprouts and someone saying you cant commen on them because you eat carrots. the two aint related.
the reason I said that was because Face Off said:man dem stop making excuses if messy can admit it i dont get what everyones problem is

what messy said is true but this is where the confusion comes inWHENim tellin you the way you can play with DATES when ya talkin to net links is out of this worldits like REAL LIFE TIME TRAVELgirls ALWAYS tell me they was in a relationship 6 or 9 months agoALWAYS THAT EXACT NUMBER of months and then they tell goiath the same thing 3 months laterBARE OVERLAPPING RELATIONSHIPSJUSTICE LEAGUE REPORTING LIVE ALL DAY EVERYDAYJustice%20League%20anime.jpg

students are sh*t at networking and wanna all be the boss if it takes for a site like facebook to get you to do it then studying is clearly a waste of ya time as you obviously need a manual with coloured pictures to walk you through it
u jus get sh*t from the top of ur head innitu shud hush wiv ur sweepin statementsits tiresome

LMFAOits the truth if you NEED a facebook to do it you have LOSTusing uni networking as an EXCUSE to get laid on facebook or to cut and paste email stories about "pass on this email or you will die" is waste and the same thing as getting student loan to pay for ya store cardsme talking is far from tiresome as you came here several times to defend yaselfcertain students dont know how to study without having their status set to BUSY on msn and logged in on face bookLOCK IT OFF RUDE GIRLMAYBE this is why people love play the maturity card with ME on vip when they should just log off and play that card on their studiesYA ZIMI DAWG?