Peppers That Will Leng Your Tongue Sideways

Guest I.B.Blackman

member reading one story in the gleaner (jamaican newspaper) about a man who found out his daughter was fornicating ( relations before marriage) and rubbed scoth bonnet pepper in the gusset of her underwear that was hanging on the line. i feel sorry for the girl when she put on her clothes
Wow!!She mussa bin burnnnnnning!

member reading one story in the gleaner (jamaican newspaper) about a man who found out his daughter was fornicating ( relations before marriage) and rubbed scoth bonnet pepper in the gusset of her underwear that was hanging on the line. i feel sorry for the girl when she put on her clothes
its the only way

Guest haze-e
habanero.gifmum handles these with gloveswhat's your pepper threshold?
That sh*t's mild as f*ck. Don't even need to gloves it. When my mum cooks soup, I tell her to leave one in there when she dishes my plate and I back it down like a strawberry.
LMFAO

my sh*t after a jalfrezzi down brick lane >>> wow.

Jalfrezi is anyting.Vindaloo....meh it's not that bad.There is some next curry (forgot the name) that is like a mega vindaloo, the only thing that gets me flustered and only thing that gives me the "ring of fire" morning after sh*t.