Can i pay for your petrol....

Guest MessyGyal

HOW CAN MAN BE VEX THAT A GIRL PINCHED YA BUM?
If she looks like she would be down the pub beating up trouble makers with Phil and Grant Mitchell, it is something that would get you vex. (my experience at 2005 carnival. Bitch had a stella Artois in her hand).

HOW CAN MAN BE VEX THAT A GIRL PINCHED YA BUM?
She interupted my skanking to Old Skool (you dont do that init), took me for simple and I dont see it as ladylike. If she approached me on mature tip and started a convo I may have been interested still.
LOL

lol at this threadWorst chat up line ive had .. hmmmMe at work ..Me : That £54.99 .. blah blah blah your receipts in the bagHim: So are you not gonna put your number on my receiptMe : *plainface* .. next please
LOL I'm gonna come to your workplace and try that. And when you say next, I'll chuck a look at the person behind me so they KNOW not to step forward until I'm done.Where you work?

lol at this threadWorst chat up line ive had .. hmmmMe at work ..Me : That £54.99 .. blah blah blah your receipts in the bagHim: So are you not gonna put your number on my receiptMe : *plainface* .. next please
lol @ you losing a customer for your workplace....

*Skanking to some old skool**Bum just got pinched turn around and see a girl with her arm out with her phone in her hand*Her: Put it inMe: biggrin.gif *Goes to the other room*
lol..'put it in' you know..
Him: You shine like a star when you smile.Me: *Laugh* Thank you.Him: So whats your number..Me: *Frown*Him: What am i not good enough for you yea, you think your something special.. Bla Bla..Me: *Walking away*
lol he flopped didn't he?

WORST one i had was the other dayher - *walks up to me and stands in my face cheesing*me - *look behind me to see who shes cheesing at*her - "oh ha....erm ha...i thought you was wyclef"me - "do I look like wyclef?"her - "haa erm erm no erm its because you both have red tops on"me - "oh haha cool cool"her - "so do you work here"me - "yeah gasccascoacijc *checked phone* yeah anyway gotta go"DISCLAIMER-: im taken and have never let anyone move to me
Tell me Wyclef was at least in the building.You shoulda wiled out on a "we don't all look the same" hype.