Halo 3

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warthog with a rocket launcher turretwooooyyyyy
sheezus!wats that forge thing sayin? like how much sh*t can you customise?
I aint f*cked with it..I played it for for 2 hours and turned off the xbox thinking it was some auto save tingHow wrong i wasHad to play the 2 hours over again (although took half the time)Was PISSED

I went online...it recorded the whole 11 minute match (and it was less than 10 mb in size)... very useful when you want to know exactly how you've been assassinated. I could watch the exact moves of any of the other players, pause it, slow it down etcThe game pretty much records everything you play and allows you to watch it back later to edit ithaven't gotten to the Forge bit yet but i might explore that a bit laterEDIT: There were also 130k active people online at the time when i went on. biggrin.gif

I went online...it recorded the whole 11 minute match (and it was less than 10 mb in size)... very useful when you want to know exactly how you've been assassinated. I could watch the exact moves of any of the other players, pause it, slow it down etcThe game pretty much records everything you play and allows you to watch it back later to edit ithaven't gotten to the Forge bit yet but i might explore that a bit laterEDIT: There were also 130k active people online at the time when i went on. biggrin.gif
thats sick

The Collector's Edition, contained in a metal case, contains the game disc, manual, interactive Xbox 360 bonus disc with several featurettes, and "Beastiarum", which is a "hard cover, bound collection of information and art covering the species, cultures and civilizations of Halo 3
halo-3-collectors-edition-box-big.jpg