Halo 3

FACE OFF BEYOND

why dont u get her to play 2 blade?
she aint got a xboxif i have another controller can she play online games to?
yes but she will be calledblade(2) as she cant come into ranked matches which is why i have been setting up party invites cos that is the only way you can get your friends that are with you to playthe only way around this is if you get a seperate xbox live account (which costs money) its easy i dont know how messy did it with her bloke UNLESS she is still using the free access pass for a month then you can have 4 profiles but after the month is done only ONE will be allowed to go on live

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but she will be calledblade(2) as she cant come into ranked matches which is why i have been setting up party invites cos that is the only way you can get your friends that are with you to playthe only way around this is if you get a seperate xbox live account (which costs money) its easy i dont know how messy did it with her bloke UNLESS she is still using the free access pass for a month then you can have 4 profiles but after the month is done only ONE will be allowed to go on live
ah coolill b online after tottenham match

yesterday was sick to the max i changed the sensitivity of movement when in scope mode on the sniper rifle so there is a DRAMATIC improvement and people like septik and mr question CANT boy me anymore.bare head shotsthe team slayer match on that desert level was too sick last night i was over 2 hours late to meet up one chick cos of that game and i felt to call the girl and cancel.anyone up for it tonight?

I should be playing tonite if my 360 arrives today
big if its new you will have FREE xbox live access for a month and if you get halo 3 you will have 48 hours freeso ya live get the live ting for a year when its done its only 40 quid games like halo NEED to be played online i dont play the campaign accept with my son but when he goes to bedITS ORNNNNNNNNNNNNN

lenny im sure i gave you some head shotsthe new person that is pissing me off is HUNDREPERCENT he is TRYING ITbut dont worry my sniper rifles will be hitting his eyelashes tonight truss me on that i got mad aim i could shoot a flee in the arse.
I cant lie... your snipe skills have improved... especially on Sandtrap.... you got me quite alot on that oneMans going to try and do the campaign on Legendary for some achievementswho knows about the chest-plate armour with the katana on the back? thats me soon

Guest MessyGyal
he bought me a years pass and i have my own profile,most games let us play combined live like bomber man gears of war and halo3 but some of our other games dont let us like ultimate alliance and overlord it depends on the game.blade just get your girl a controller and set her up on a months free ass with her own profile the if she likes it get her a year one.

I should be playing tonite if my 360 arrives today
big if its new you will have FREE xbox live access for a month and if you get halo 3 you will have 48 hours freeso ya live get the live ting for a year when its done its only 40 quid games like halo NEED to be played online i dont play the campaign accept with my son but when he goes to bedITS ORNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I dont understand that. Isnt it just the Xbox Live that you need in order to play online