ARSENAL RUIN FOOTBALL !!!!!!

Guest Its Me Bitches

Well once the inevitable happens Arsenal man can't draw for "we, didn't sell out, being british owned>>>".

Nigel Phillips of the Arsenal Supporters' Trust in the recent Gooner."People maybe wondering why we say this when Man Utd have just won the title and have signed four exciting players at a combined cost of over £40million, which frankly is a porbably a position most Arsenal fans would like to be in. We have to look a bit deeper at what's going on. It is now just over two years since the Glazers took control of Man Utd. They were preiously debt free, but after being bought for £790m they now have about £660m of debt secured by assests and future earning.We can break those figures down; there is £575m of "senior" debt facility in place, which is just banker-speak for being first in the queue for repayment, and that's all arranged by JP Morgan. Then there's £138m of PIK loans, which stands for "payment in kind", and that's lent by variety of hedge funds. The PIK loands have interest "rolled up", which means they're not being paid off, and so that amount is accmulating with interest at 14.25 per cent per annum.As for us Peter Hill Wood did say they wouldn't sell for a year at least.Our debt is due to the ground.

Arsenals debt is the biggest debt in the world of club footballours is a chairman debt if we get new owners they dont take on the debt
Your LOST if you actually believ that!!!Remember what you asked me yesterday, well this isnt a Tottenham topic and your proving it...

Guest Its Me Bitches
Arsenals debt is the biggest debt in the world of club footballours is a chairman debt if we get new owners they dont take on the debt
Your LOST if you actually believ that!!!Remember what you asked me yesterday, well this isnt a Tottenham topic and your proving it...
how?show me like i told new_krompessor a few months back in a next topic.....our debt come like a mortgage if the owners cant keep up the payments then "the bank" take the assets... but the reality is if they cant keep up the payments they call it a loss and sell the club on there are plenty of willing bidders aswell as we turned down a Chinese billionaire just this summer... the club would be sold and the glaziers would lose the payments they made towards paying back the loanbut the new owners wouldnt pick up any debt

Guest Its Me Bitches

your going like if someone bought the club theyd have to pay 600mill debt off aswellwhich isnt the case unlike arsenal and other clubs in the prem who when being taken over will have to have there debts wiped out... if the owners want clean bank statements.

Arsenal currently have debt which is managed by the thing which they took the debt out for...The Glazers aren't selling the club, there a family of two generations involved in the club and they personal have enough money to have no reason to sell or miss payments! So the debt they took on to buy the club is now Man Utd debt, its on the Man Utd books, they will balance them books via the fans then sell for profit before they miss a payment. and are forced to sell.

Guest Its Me Bitches

Well we have no problems then as you have just re-iterated what ive said....unlike other clubs who cant afford to compete in the new transfer market because they are paying off debts they took out to try and finacially compete with the big guns in the long run...

Guest Its Me Bitches

i know how much season tickets and that cost.... i know its going to increase for them to make Pits business....but our tickets and season tickets are a lot cheaper then all the other big clubs and most clubs in the league...even if they rise for next few season which they will along with all the other clubs in england it will STILL be one of the cheapest and probably best value tickest on England.we have always brought out a kit every 2 seasons and you cant bring out a kit more then every 2 years.... except last year we got a bly coz of the vodaphone tingTry take me for any fan like say i dont have a united membership.... and im not going to no games this season lol